By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

SSN

Billy Dane

So in the last round SSN went off and found out how far the ref lived from where Kuyt grew up.

, when the ref didn't give Arsenal a penalty.

Today, when Rafa is moaning about how much injury time time the ref allowed in the second half, SSN have thoughtfully analysed how much time should have been added on;

approximate figures...

1.5 minutes for Aurelios injury

1.5 minutes for Drogbas acting

2.0 minutes for substituions

30 seconds for something else

As the og was scored on 94 mins and 5 secs, the ref was not to blame for the goal being scored.

Personally I think Rafa was silly for moaning about the 4 minutes that were added on, but it's good to see SSN demonstrating that Rafa is talking boll0cks. I have obviously missed it when they have done this with Ferguson, Wenger, Mourhino et al in the past. :rolleyes:

Why should time be added on for Drogba's play acting? It was their time he should have been wasting!

Its not 'their' time, its the time wasted in the football game irrespective of what team it is and the situation of the game.

4 mins was not strange, and its a minimum of 4 mins, not a maximum.

Anyway, Sky are c*nts anyway !

Did they run an investigation into the CL Final last season to see why the ref blew up 25secs early ?

I'd rather Rafa had commented on Terry's deliberate stamp on Torres when he could easily have avoided him on the ground. Terry's an absolute thug, and just like Hleb who is receiving a post match jury for his slap, Rafa should have dropped that on UEFA lap.

priorities next week for the 2nd leg are to obviously get through, but as a 'safety net' we should do all that is possible to get Terry carded....

I cannot stand the thought of seeing that c*** lifting that cup.

I'd rather see Chelsea win than the Mancs, but if it's Barca in the final i'm all for it.

And?

That is totally irrelevant.

The referee was playing a minimum of four minutes injury time.

Well, I didn't see anything else to extend the four minutes during the extra time. Even UEFA had the goal down as 90' +5.

Well, I didn't see anything else to extend the four minutes during the extra time. Even UEFA had the goal down as 90' +5.

He wasn't extending the four minutes - he was playing a minimum of four minutes. In case you hadn't noticed they don't tell you how many seconds are being added on, it is rounded up/down to the nearest minute. Having said he was going to play "a minimum of four added minutes" there is no logic behind claiming he should have blown up at 94:04 or whatever.

There are plenty of reasons to criticise the ref - this isn't one of them.