By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

SGE

Just reading that Shinawtra is being very coy about his future at Citeh, plus heard an interview with Joe Lovejoy on R5 over the weekend in which he was admanant that SGE is out in the summer. What an utterly ridiculous sacking that would be, he was being chuffed up majorly before Xmas.

Most stupid sacking ever?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reading that Shinawtra is being very coy about his future at Citeh, plus heard an interview with Joe Lovejoy on R5 over the weekend in which he was admanant that SGE is out in the summer. What an utterly ridiculous sacking that would be, he was being chuffed up majorly before Xmas.

worse the Del Bosque at Real?

Caught something on the radio about this (think it was 5 live rather than talk****). It was a local Manc journo claiming he was gone (and even he thought it was a stupid thing to do). (May have been the same as mentioned in the first post :unsure: )

worse the Del Bosque at Real?

Good point, that was moronic as well. I guess you could even class Mourinho as a stupid sacking.

But to give a bloke £50m, who buys obvious talent with it, then sack him after 1 year. Class planning that.

If Rafa walks/gets the Spanish Archer over the summer, I'd be made up if Sven was our new manager.

Armed with better players (than City) and a bit more till to spend, he could do very well IMO.

he is probably the same level as GH, Rafa is a much better manager

Just on SSN Shinawatra will asses the situation at the end of the season and is unhappy with performances in the 2nd half of the season.

Not sure it would even count as the most stupid sacking by Man City ever.

Guest Kaizer

Svennis has made some strange decisions during the season, getting rid of their best striker when they obviously have got a huge goalscoring problem is one of them.

The GK situation is another thing.

Svennis has done what every decent manager would start with at a new club, build form the back, but they overachieved early on because of some magical moments, mostly provided by Elano, now that he has dried up they have found their level, which is mid table at best with the squad they have at the moment.

Guest Kaizer
By all accounts, Bianchi was deeply unhappy in England and asked to move back to Italy.

So letting him leave was hardly a surprise.

Svennis should have made him more happy then by playing him more. :lol:

the club that really had nothing to play for once there was only one uefa cup spot left and they were never going to get 5th. Usually teams in the top 6 win the league and fa cup, meaning the league position counts for more. Its like west ham, never getting europe, never going down.

Give it another 2 seasons, and they could be a decent force.

Also, if Rafa was to leave, no way would I want SGE. Now that Ramos has served his apprenticeship at spurs, he would be the ideal manager. Keep the spanish core strong.

Speaking to a Citeh fan mate to day about this, he sang to me

Talk Thai Boss wok jam nitty gritty. Frank is a Thai and he loves Man City. He's from Bangkok. He's from Bangkok!

(Dub be good to me tune)

Not heard that before, cracked me up.

Guest Sabre
Speaking to a Citeh fan mate to day about this, he sang to me

Talk Thai Boss wok jam nitty gritty. Frank is a Thai and he loves Man City. He's from Bangkok. He's from Bangkok!

(Dub be good to me tune)

Not heard that before, cracked me up.

Haha, that is amazing. I wish we could incorporate that tune into a chant.

SGE isn't all he's cracked up to be. He's done poorly at City for what he's spent IMO. They were playing poor football early in the season, except they were getting lucky and getting results. Recently this luck has changed. A lot of the players that they've relied on this season were already at the club as well, with players like Elano flattering to deceive.

• 2 weeks later...