By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Team for Saturday

fred milne

Time to rest some players ahead of Tuesday:

Reina

Arbeloa Carragher Skrtel Aurelio

Mascherano Lucas

Kuyt Benayoun Riise

Crouch

Subs: Itandje, Hyypia, Alonso, Gerrard, Torres.

If Mascherano is suspended, then Alonso starts instead and Babel takes his place on the bench.

Time to rest some players ahead of Tuesday:

Reina

Arbeloa Carragher Skrtel Aurelio

Mascherano Lucas

Kuyt Benayoun Riise

Crouch

Subs: Itandje, Hyypia, Alonso, Gerrard, Torres.

If Mascherano is suspended, then Alonso starts instead and Babel takes his place on the bench.

I'd play 4-4-2

Reina

Arbeloa Carra Skrtel Riise

Pennant Lucas Mascherano Benayoun

Voronin Crouch

Edited by Woodsyla

Is anyone really ar5ed if we get beat on Saturday? I mean really bothered.

Obviously it'd be great to win and I don't wantthe superfans getting on my back, but it really doesn't matter does it?

Arsenal won't stop ManU

I don't really want Everton down our necks so a defeat for them and another draw would do alright.

Although that would then be added to "all the draws at home which cost Liverpool their place in the title race"

Obviously it'd be great to win and I don't wantthe superfans getting on my back, but it really doesn't matter does it?

Not really bothered no. Not like I would be going into this game in almost any other circumstances. Had Everton not dropped those points against West Ham and Fulham I guess it might be different though.

Not overly enamoured that the Bluesh*te will be only two points off us (nap to beat Derby) and we'll have lost again (possibly without scoring) to one of our main rivals.

Arsenal won't stop ManU

I don't really want Everton down our necks so a defeat for them and another draw would do alright.

Although that would then be added to "all the draws at home which cost Liverpool their place in the title race"

Everton won't lose at home to Derby.

And we're away.

Arsenal won't stop ManU

We're away

I reckon I will be watching the game with my feet up and not getting stressed - obviously I want us to score and not concede etc but if they score I dont think I will be as gutted as I was when Adebayor scored last night.