By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

What is the best foreign league in the world to sign players from?

I've seen people comment that the players from Spain have a very tough transition to playing in Britain. The players from the French league have been less than impressive also.

Where is the best place for us to look for players? Which leagues produce players that have a higher probablity of succeeding with us?

I have no clue why mascherano hasnt adapted, on paper he would be perfect for the english game... maybe its down to each player, but I see the argentinian league as a good prospect...

Players like Paletta (not saying he has adapted), Samuel, Ayala, Heinze etc... should have no problem coming here, I think...

Players like Veron who need a lot of time on the ball should have more problems...

Tevez is a fantastic player and I fully expect him to come good, 6 months is not enough to judge a player, specially at a club where players dont particularly like the bunch...

They are at the bottom of the table, I think its harder to adapt with those circumstances...

i dont think he's ever had much of a run out. been a few rumours rafa is interested too havent there - though who knows how much truth there is to them