By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

GRASSHOPPER-CLUB ZÜRICH v LIVERPOOL

ynwa.tv

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slimjim

my current role has me working on oxford street. anyone know of any bars round here showing the game?

If you mean Oxford St in London try the Spread Eagle across road from Debenhams I think. Landlords a red & defo showing it. Blind antelope if you're refering to any of the other Oxford Streets though.

Team in full: Reina, Paletta, Hyypia, Riise, Hobbs, Anderson, Zenden, Gonzalez, Pennant, Bellamy, Sissoko. Subs - Carson, Kromkamp, Gerrard, Carragher, Crouch, Traore.

Its Nice to see that Rafa is trusting in Hobbs again, would have shattered him if he'd got dropped.

anyone figure out how they are lining up?

If it's 3-4-3 like Elisha said probly:

-------------Reina

----Paletta-Hyypia-Hobbs

-Pennant-Zenden-Sissoko-Riise

-Anderson-Bellamy-Gonzalez

Altough Anderson and Gonzalez are probly just wingers high up like Chelsea when they played with Duff & Robben

Did Robbie take a knock on SatDay?

aye, on his knee. not too serious, apparently.

also, nice one rafa for sticking with big jack. i was sure he wouldn't respond too badly to his mistakes in the last game, but you can only put things right when you're on the pitch, so its good to see him get the nod again.

If it's 3-4-3 like Elisha said probly:

-------------Reina

----Paletta-Hyypia-Hobbs

-Pennant-Zenden-Sissoko-Riise

-Anderson-Bellamy-Gonzalez

Altough Anderson and Gonzalez are probly just wingers high up like Chelsea when they played with Duff & Robben

Ch 5 have our formation as 442 with Riise and Speedy dropping back and Pennant and Bellamy up front but they admitted that we have been very tight lipped before this match so was probably pure guess work.

Ch 5 have our formation as 442 with Riise and Speedy dropping back and Pennant and Bellamy up front but they admitted that we have been very tight lipped before this match so was probably pure guess work.

Yeah i think it showed in the last game it's really just to get fit and not taken very seriously, but tbh i think it's much more likely that Anderson will play upfront considering he's played there on occasions with the youth team and the reserves, while Pennant is mainly a winger, although you never know - even Reina played in midfield last time so :lol: