Sign in to follow this  
Cobs

YNWA Predictor League 2018-19

Just don't pay him for european games, mid table fodder...dare I say the word 'Hodgson'?

Yeah I will say it, he's Hodgson with a golf club!

despite no longer being involved in it - have to say - it's some battle for top spot this year

0.5 pts separating Nostradumass and Giant Hogweeds (whoever the feck they are on here). Kopthis 1pt further back and then NYR with faint hopes a further 7 behind.

Wow - what a finale

NostraDumAss (who are you on here? In fact who are any of you on here?) carried a 0.5 pt lead into the final weekend from Giant Hogweeds wth Kopthis in 3rd 5pts back.

Kopthis wins the week with 9pts, Nostra & Hogweeds tie 5 apiece, leaving NostraDumAss to win his first title by the tiniest of margins. 383 v 382.5 v 382. remarkable stuff. Had Liverpool scored one more goal yesterday Hogweeds would have been champion.

Still, great season everyone. Congratulations to NostraDumAss. Hopefully next year we have less mid-season quitters. You know who you are.

Predictor League Roll of Honour now reads

2019 - NostraDumAss

2018 - Cobs (Superbru Classic) Hassony (Selco Predictor) DPD (SuperBru Head to Head)

2017 - Cobs
2016 - Dave G
2015 - Cobs
2014 - gianthogweeds
2013 - allawee
2012 - Cobs
2011 - Hassony
2010 - Cobs
2009 - Cobs
2008 - Hassony
2007 - Cobs
2006 - Dan the Daggerman 

Dammit all that way to lose by one point, at least I’m in the best of company - Kopthis