By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Pre Season Friendlies

DPD1973

Wohoo, got a pair of tickets for the Dortmund game, really looking forward to this, got the stadium tour for my young lad on the Monday too, happy days, it's his first time to Anfield - he's 6 and LFC daft, should be a good weekend!

Edited by DPD1973

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

International Champions Cup

The (pre) season starts here

Guinness International Champions Cup

Eight of Europe's biggest clubs head to America for this year's Guinness International Champions Cup.

Manchester City, Liverpool, Manchester United, defending champions Real Madrid, AC Milan, Inter Milan, Roma and Olympiakos all feature in a tournament that you can see live on Sky Sports.

This represents an important opportunity for those players who either didn't travel to the World Cup, failed to go far in the tournament or are looking to break into the first team. However, most of the attention will fall upon a host of exciting new signings ahead next month's big kick-off against top class opposition.

For Liverpool that should mean a chance to see summer signings Emre Can, Rickie Lambert, Adam Lallana and Lazar Markovic in action. Whereas for City we could see both former Arsenal right-back Bacary Sagna and Fernando, who arrived from Porto last month for £16m, donning a sky blue shirt as well as new keeper Willy Caballero.

Another player to look out for is Ashley Cole representing his new club, AS Roma. And lest we forget Gareth Bale will be playing for Real Madrid having helped his team to win the Champions League in such dramatic fashion back in May.

Your full line-up of live matches is as follows...

Friday 25 June

Olympiakos v AC Milan, 0.30am, Sky Sports 1

Saturday 26 June

Real Madrid v Inter Milan, 11pm, Sky Sports 1

Sunday 27 July

AC Milan v Manchester City, 9pm, Sky Sports 1

LIverpool v Olympiakos, 11pm, Sky Sports 1

Tuesday 29 July

AC Milan v Real Madrid, 2.30am, Sky Sports 1

Thursday 31 July (Wednesday night)

Liverpool v Manchester City, Midnight, Sky Sports 1

Saturday 2 August

Inter v Roma, 5.30pm, Sky Sports 1

Olympiakos v Manchester City, 9pm, Sky Sports 1

Liverpool v AC Milan, 11.30pm, Sky Sports 1

Tuesday 5 August

The Final, 10pm, Sky Sports 1

Manchester United's matches against Roma (July 26), Inter Milan (July 29) and Real Madrid (August 2) will be live on MUTV.

http://www.sky.com/tv/show/international-champions-cup?dcmp=emc-MSW30WEB/SPT/InternationalChampionsCup

Edited by ali

Right, I really don't get what the problem with the request was so you'll have to spell it out for me.

Secondly, cheers for the link Ali but my brother isn't going to go out to Fenway tonight - he's a Manc! He was just going to go along to take photos for me.

Right, I really don't get what the problem with the request was so you'll have to spell it out for me.

Secondly, cheers for the link Ali but my brother isn't going to go out to Fenway tonight - he's a Manc! He was just going to go along to take photos for me.

I know the morning session was 10:30 their time today, maybe the same tomorrow without the evening session due to the match, you could keep an eye on this, quite informative -

LFC USA @LFCUSA · 7h

Perfect conditions at Harvard await the #LFC players again today. Training begins at 10.30am local time #LFCTour