By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

David Gill going for place on UEFA board

jonnyc

"Manchester United chief executive David Gill will put his club allegiances to one side in his bid to represent England on the board of Uefa. Gill will stand for election as the Football Association's nominee to the influential 16-strong body that decides on the European football governing body's policies.

An election will be held at the Uefa Congress in London next May when all the 53 member nations will each have a vote. "I fully understand the role and responsibility and who you are representing," says Gill."

Yes David, we know whose interests you will be representing too................c***

Don't think there's ever much wrong with a Liverpool fan calling someone working for Manchester Utd a c*** irrespective of whether he's likely to act in a shared interest

didnt say there was anything wrong with that though....Id expect no less.

it was the turnaround after one post as to how it might benefit you lot that amused me.

didnt say there was anything wrong with that though....Id expect no less.

it was the turnaround after one post as to how it might benefit you lot that amused me.

Yeah personally I'd have just swerved the shared interest thing and stuck to Gill's a c**t tbh. Life's easier like that.

Edited by Swan Red

• 1 month later...