By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Paul Anderson

andyg

A friend of mine who is a Forrest fan has asked me to assess Paul Anderson and what can he expect from him. As I have only read reports via the offish my knowledge of him is very limited.

Can anyone who has watched him play help?

Cheers

Young Player of the Season I think.

You're right

He was also deputy editor of the European Nuclear Disarmament Journal 1984-87, reviews editor of Tribune 1986-91 and editor of Tribune 1991-93, according to Google :unsure:

Edited by Kahnee

A friend of mine who is a Forrest fan has asked me to assess Paul Anderson and what can he expect from him. As I have only read reports via the offish my knowledge of him is very limited.

Can anyone who has watched him play help?

Cheers

Anderson is extremely quick which is his biggest attribute, but a bit lightweight in terms of stature.

Not super skilful or likely to come up with any fancy tricks or flicks, as he beats defenders more often with speed across the ground than skill; also has good technique with delivery and shooting, and gets himself into scoring positions.

Still think Anderson is a good prospect, and this is a big season for him. Liverpool have basically told him its make or break with this loan, and if he does well at Forest he'll be given a chance at Liverpool in the first team squad next season.

If he stays injury free the lad could be a big asset to Forest. I do have concerns over his durability because of his stature and build though; he spent a lot of last season at Swansea on the treatment table, but excelled when fit.

Edited by Leo No.8

Guest PaulMcC
He was the quickest at the club when they did tests a while back, quicker than Cisse.

Jesus.

Is he really quick over the 1st few yards too?

Or does he build up speed over a distance?

Guest Kaizer

Have not seen much of Anderson but if the reports above are correct we should keep him and send Pennant to Forest instead, thats his home town after all.