By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

shock! horror

always thought he'd end up there, club and manager seem perfect for each other. drogba, carvallho, essien...be delighted if they all join him as regardless of the funds chelsea have they will have real trouble replacing them.

Guest Kaizer
Inter are head and shoulders above anyone else at the moment in italy, should have no problems winning the title for the next 2-3 years

His main test will be in europe

I`m not so sure about that, I can see both Juvetus and Milan putting together real strong squads this summer.

If Juventus get Alonso in, they only need one new top class defender to have a title challenging squad the way I see it.

I`m not so sure about that, I can see both Juvetus and Milan putting together real strong squads this summer.

If Juventus get Alonso in, they only need one new top class defender to have a title challenging squad the way I see it.

Juventus will improve, Its just that I can't see Ranieri being able to win the title, and Milan seem to want to replace an ageing team with another Ageing team (Zambrotta, Shevchenko!), although being out of the CL might actually help them

Inter still clear favourite though

They've Mellberg :popcorn: and Boumsong returning from loan :lol: !!

Guest Kaizer
They've Mellberg :popcorn: and Boumsong returning from loan :lol: !!

I dont understand the signing of Mellberg myself, but Boumsong can just f*** off.

Andrade will be back though and than could be a boost.