By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Can I be the first...

Guest Linton

Guest Linton

...to say congratulations to Chelsea. I don't like them but they did deserve it today. Big hand to Rafa and the boys who I'm proud of, ace group of players. We will come back! YNWA! Now lets hope Chelsea can take the piss out of Man Urinals!

Won't congratulate that c***heap of a club.

Horrible horrible club.

Have no interest in the final. No such thing as neutrals in football and couldn't enjoy watching too teams i despise.

Hope Chelsea win it cos of who they're playing, but couldn't bring myself to show any interest in them doing so.

...to say congratulations to Chelsea. I don't like them but they did deserve it today. Big hand to Rafa and the boys who I'm proud of, ace group of players. We will come back! YNWA! Now lets hope Chelsea can take the piss out of Man Urinals!

b******s they deserved it today. Very even game.

Guest Linton

I thought they did TODAY, and that was what settled it. The were more clinical then us. We have had the rub of the green against them in other CL-games and today was as even as usual but can't say I was that dissapointed. I was furious against Man U, but not today. Don't know why though? :unsure:

Guest Anders Honoré

On today's show, they did deserve it.

Over 210 minutes, I think we were the better team, one horrendous injury time glitch aside.

That in itself doesn't bother me too much though. I've never had anything but scorn for the 'attacking' teams who pride themselves on looking pretty and think that should win it for them. We failed to stop their luck and that's why we're out.

Edited by Anders Honoré

f*** it, let's hope they can win it.

Then Abramovic can withdraw his interest, they lose their money, they go into administration and everyone's happy.

Let's face it, we're all handling Forest having 2 ECs well enough, aren't we?

You've just outlined my perfect scenario, the only thing missing is that they pip the mancs to the league title in the last second of the season.

I live in hope

lesser of two evils thats for sure. I never support teams in blue of out principle, but I will have to make an exception here.

the other benefit is that Grant will stay at chelsea if they win it too... :- )

Not done too badly has he?

Guest GrandpaSimpson
Especially given he lost Terry, Lampard and Drogba to injury for a while at various points.

Jesus f***ing wept

Guest Linton

Well, much easier to praise Grant as he is at least not a f***in prick. He get's on with it and has done well. I think it's for all to see. But enough of this now. I think we will come back even stronger next season, we will make a challenge in the PL for sure. I can feel it.