By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Mancs Vs Barca

No Rooney or Vidic.

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Evra, Hargreaves, Ferdinand, Brown, Ronaldo, Park Carrick, Nani, Scholes, Tevez. Subs: Kuszczak, Anderson, Giggs, O'Shea, Fletcher, Silvestre, Welbeck.

Barcelona: Valdes, Milito, Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Eto'o, Zambrotta, Messi, Deco, Abidal, Toure. Subs: Pinto, Gudjohnsen, Henry, Edmilson, Sylvinho, Thuram, Bojan.

Mancs are going out.

They'll have to because they leak goals

Depends on how often the mancs are prepared to attack. They've been pretty defensive by their standards over the last few games. A 5-4 goal feast in Barca's favour will do me. Bookies wouldn't give me odds on Ronaldo crying should they lose.

United could be playing their u19s and they'll still spawn a last minute winner.

They've been preparing for this for ages. They have spent a lot of money in the transfer market, they'll be expected to improve on last season's display to Milan.

Guest Kaizer

Just seen the tackles made by Scholes and Keane which made them miss the final in 99, what a pair of dirty cheating ugly c***s.

Come on Barca, rip these f***ers a new a******.

I have a bet on Barca to lead at half time, 4,05 in odds, lets go for it.

Apparently Ferguson's asked the fans to turn up in red to s*** Barca up.

Massive flags getting waved at the front of the crowd. Except they appear to be being waved by official flag wavers on the pitch, rather than the actual fans.

Really trying hard to force this whole atmosphere lark

Guest Raisbeck

Dont really expect Barca to turn up for this one, think it might be one of those nights I turn over at half time.