By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

What's a good result on Tuesday ?

Lee W

I would take a 0-0 to be honest, the golden rule in Europe being a clean sheet in a 1st leg at home.

1-0 would be excellent, and would leave Grant no option but to go for it at their place.

It'll be tight, I reckon, probably dull, if recent history is any indicator. 1 away goal to either side, could be enough....

What worries me is how many players Chelsea have who score goals. Drogba, Anelka, Lampard, Kalou, Cole, Ballack, Wright-Phillips, even Malouda. If one of them scores on Tuesday, things could get awkward.

They've not managed it in the Champions League before though.

What worries me is how many players Chelsea have who score goals. Drogba, Anelka, Lampard, Kalou, Cole, Ballack, Wright-Phillips, even Malouda. If one of them scores on Tuesday, things could get awkward.

They've not managed it in the Champions League before though.

Don't forget we have the mighty Dirk Kuyt, who does have a handy knack of scoring in big games in Europe.

Drogba is doubtful and if unfit, I can't see Anelka prospering on his own up front. Cole and Lampard are the worries for me - the cockney c***s always seem to score against us, recently.

Guest Beano's Dad
Clean sheet would be great but I'd say it'll be 2-1 to us.

I'd go along with that. With Torres getting the first goal. 40/1.

I still think 2-1 would be a good result. If you gave me that now (with them playing Mancs at the weekend) I'd take it.

We took 2-1 to Turin with an injury hit squad. We can do anything in this competition.