By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Carlisle youth Knockout Manc's

Guest weetabixmuncher

Guest weetabixmuncher
Am i missing something ? Are Chelsea & Manchester City not already after playing the first leg of this year's Youth Cup Final ? :unsure:

no not missing anything, (got knocked out by AV later on) just dont like mancs. I've only just joined, YNWA though or i'd have put it on earlier!!!

no not missing anything, (got knocked out by AV later on) just dont like mancs. I've only just joined, YNWA though or i'd have put it on earlier!!!

Great stuff :thumbs:

I'm off to start a thread entitled "Bournmouth beat Mancs in Cup"!!!

Ah, ok. Let me introduce you to fellow forumites Ostrich Man, 70400, NWR and Marvinbarcelona then. They are red through & through.....I can tell already that they will just love you and your outlook on ManU. Make yourself feel right at home with them when you see them online.

Is it true Newton Heath are changing their name then?

:lol:

Love it.

Did you see the john barnes and peter beardsley combination there? What a goal. I cant ever see anyone taking the title off Liverpool and knocking them off their f***ing perch, can you?

Edited by NWR

:lol:

Love it.

Did you see the john barnes and peter beardsley combination there? What a goal. I cant ever see anyone taking the title off Liverpool and knocking them off their f***ing perch, can you?

I don't know - I'll ask Rafa when they get back from Istanbul.

I will never give up my season ticket. I love the noise and the crush standing in the Stretty End singing "Ohhhhhhhh Man United, the only English team to win the European Cup"

Edited by NWR

Guest weetabixmuncher

ahh you guys....i'll try to live in the present from now on and be as relevant as possible if thats the hint i'm getting

BTW, not football related, but i heard harold lloyd died... tragedy, comedy genius..

ahh you guys....i'll try to live in the present from now on and be as relevant as possible if thats the hint i'm getting

BTW, not football related, but i heard harold lloyd died... tragedy, comedy genius..

Weetabixmuncher pictured earlier

goonies_sloth_1024.jpg