By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Richard f***ing Keys

Guest Si

Sorry but this idiot has got to be removed.

His closing comments tonight - "Kuyt and the referee were born 5 miles apart back in Holland *chuckles*, make of that what you will"

Utter c***. What is his f***ing problem.

He's shocking.

How anyone can refute suggestions of Sky's agenda is beyond me.

This hairy c*** single-handedly does his best to keep the "Gerrard in them middle" nonsense going - even when the player is having a fine season scoring loads of goals.

It's just constant digs, and a complete lack of respect for Rafa and what he/we achieve.

Gray was a joke tonight too. Could literally hear how annoyed he was at the penalty decision. Was grumpy from then on in

dont fund them - go elsewhere... I wont say where as it'll be removed.

stevieccAThotmail.com

Ta :thumbs:

oh, and if you're going to show exceptional balance to glide past 4 players and then fall because someone brushed your arm, don't be surprised not to get a decision you skinny slack jawed c*nt.

Edited by StevieC

Guest Kaizer
oh, and if you're going to show exceptional balance to glide past 4 players and then fall because someone brushed your arm, don't be surprised not to get a decision you skinny slack jawed c*nt.

:applause:

Who gives a flying fook?

To be honest Ant, I've not been one to really believe there is anything to this whole anti-liverpool agenda by Sky. However the more I watch Liverpool's games on Sky in the Premier League and Champions League, I'm starting to see there actually might be some substance to this. How can any commentary team (Gray, Keys) in any form of punditry constantly have a pop and snide digs at one football club consistently?

We've seen it recently, away to Inter Milan, at home to Everton and now here tonight against Arsenal. I've never heard Andy Gray so gutted about those results and Keys who we know has limited knowledge of the game comes out with such a s***house comment like that by implying or questioning the integrity of the referee and Dirk Kuyt himself.

Edited by Jim D

I personally, haven't heard, anything wrong with what people have said on Sky recently.

Andy Gray doesn't like us, it's plain to see but he isn't half as bad as people are making out.

And Keys is there to provoke a response, thats his job, thats what he is told to do.

I personally, haven't heard, anything wrong with what people have said on Sky recently.

Andy Gray doesn't like us, it's plain to see but he isn't half as bad as people are making out.

And Keys is there to provoke a response, thats his job, thats what he is told to do.

provoke a response?

the ref and a liverpool were born close together, a controversial pen isnt given, care to respond?

f*** me.

Yeah who cares?

Cancel your Sky Subscription, wear a tin foil hat and sit in the corner.

Right, thanks for that.

So if you dont like something you just get rid of it?

Can we f*** you off then?