By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Adel Taarabet

saw this kid appear yesterday for 20 mins at the end of tottenhams win against an awful Derby side...

now the opposistion wasnt much, but still.....everytime he got the ball, he basically tried to take on the whole derby side then it would end with a shot(generally miles wide)....this happened for his first 10 mins, never looked for a teammate to pass to once..

obviously someone had a word in his ear....after that, he started passing the ball about, making exceptional 40 yard passes with ease......the crowd and the team seem to know they have a special player on their hands, everytime spurs got the ball...they looked for this 18 year old, plus after going on some spurs message boards to read about him........hes rated very,very highly..

And no i wasnt at the game, nor do i watch spurs often......i had a choice on american tv of watching the horrid everton game, or the spurs match..

anyway....wondering if anyone else has heard about this kid....his career will surely we destroyed at spurs, time for us to grab him!!!

Guest Linton
Spurs fans in hyping up youngster shocker.

He's a Baros clone, just puts his head down and runs. His shooting and passing is terrible.

From what I have seen he looks nothing like Baros. He has great technique and actually has intelligence on the field. His shooting is good enough and so is his passing. Looks very, very talented.

Spurs fans in hyping up youngster shocker.

He's a Baros clone, just puts his head down and runs. His shooting and passing is terrible.

are you talking about the same player? Taarabdt looks a great prospect alright, he's a big fecker too, he won't be pushed off the ball by many.

saw this kid appear yesterday for 20 mins at the end of tottenhams win against an awful Derby side...

now the opposistion wasnt much, but still.....everytime he got the ball, he basically tried to take on the whole derby side then it would end with a shot(generally miles wide)....this happened for his first 10 mins, never looked for a teammate to pass to once..

obviously someone had a word in his ear....after that, he started passing the ball about, making exceptional 40 yard passes with ease......the crowd and the team seem to know they have a special player on their hands, everytime spurs got the ball...they looked for this 18 year old, plus after going on some spurs message boards to read about him........hes rated very,very highly..

And no i wasnt at the game, nor do i watch spurs often......i had a choice on american tv of watching the horrid everton game, or the spurs match..

anyway....wondering if anyone else has heard about this kid....his career will surely we destroyed at spurs, time for us to grab him!!!

Is he any good in the air?

I remember his debut against west ham last season very well. He only played the last 10 or 15 minutes but was productive every time he got the ball, really stood out as a good prospect. Quick, direct and willing to take a man on even though his team were losing - good to see in a young player. It's going back a bit, but he was involved 3 or 4 times up the pitch in the build up to Berbatov's freekick. Only seen him the once but he definitely made a strong impression.