By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

'Reds stunning Kop plans'

evilwoody4

Liverpool have released 1850 seats at the back of the Kop for next season

for current season ticket holders to move in to in order to help generate a

better atmosphere. This could be increased to upwards of 6000 in the new

stadium.

just been emailed this so probably that

Liverpool have released 1850 seats at the back of the Kop for next season

for current season ticket holders to move in to in order to help generate a

better atmosphere. This could be increased to upwards of 6000 in the new

stadium.

just been emailed this so probably that

I'd be up for that, getting tired of the lack of singing where I am.

I hope they're going to audition them to make sure they'll sing :)

:lol:

Kop Idol

So why are you here Anny Road?

I think I'm the best Liverpool fan in the world, I can sing, I've got a scarf. Basically I'm the whole package.

And what are you going to sing for us?

Harold Shipman kills mancs.

Next!

I don?t think the headline has anything to do with the RTK thing, local news last night had an interview with Hicks (or was it the other fella?) and they were talking about the design of the ?new kop? and how ?grand? its going to be.

fair enough. Still worth talking about though.

i think its great

in terms of how they will choose, the club will be doing a ballot (although i'm sure the RTK organisers won't be in it!)

but i'm not sure that many will want to move. Can't see any moving from where i sit for a start

in terms of how they will choose, the club will be doing a ballot (although i'm sure the RTK organisers won't be in it!)

but i'm not sure that many will want to move. Can't see any moving from where i sit for a start

Will be interesting to see what the uptake is. Also think they have a job on their hands getting the message across to all season ticket holders.

I'm gonna stay where I am, I moved out the kop once the terracing went and although atmosphere wise I may not have the best speck in the ground I do have a fantastic view of the footy, saying that when we get the new stadium I'll probably be more inclined to look at what?s on offer.

Will be interesting to see what the uptake is. Also think they have a job on their hands getting the message across to all season ticket holders.

I'm gonna stay where I am, I moved out the kop once the terracing went and although atmosphere wise I may not have the best speck in the ground I do have a fantastic view of the footy, saying that when we get the new stadium I'll probably be more inclined to look at what?s on offer.

thats what i think. Plenty of people will see leg room and view as more important. Especially old timers like my dad (and i don't mean you!!) It appears that getting the message across will be solely up to RTK, which is suprising. They say they are going to leaflet a couple of home games and, er, thats it

:lol:

Kop Idol

So why are you here Anny Road?

I think I'm the best Liverpool fan in the world, I can sing, I've got a scarf. Basically I'm the whole package.

And what are you going to sing for us?

Harold Shipman kills mancs.

Next!

i dont wear a scarf d****ead