By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

dirk kuyt

allez les rouges

from someone who has never seen him play, and prefer not to watch you tube what can we expect tomorrow?

Anyone reckons he will play? i hope so. I am very excited, simply becuase i remember the last 10m ish,player rafa bought, and what a player we had with him!

does he need wingers to be affective? or defence spliting passes? flick ons? or does he creat his own chances!

lets hope i get my first chance to see him against west ham

from someone who has never seen him play, and prefer not to watch you tube what can we expect tomorrow?

Anyone reckons he will play? i hope so. I am very excited, simply becuase i remember the last 10m ish,player rafa bought, and what a player we had with him!

does he need wingers to be affective? or defence spliting passes? flick ons? or does he creat his own chances!

lets hope i get my first chance to see him against west ham

what's wrong with you tube?

So did Diouf.

so do i 0 and 0.

I saw him play one game out of position in the world cup and he was terrible so I can therefore confirm that he is a rubbish footballer and only good enough for accrington stanley.

Accrington Stanley? Who are they?

I've only seen him on YouTube and once or twice when he played for Holland, so I can't say much. He seems very powerful and I expect him to be effective as a lone striker with someone like Garcia or Bellamy playing off of him. I'm not that excited to be honest with you but after reading what Rafa thinks of him, I'm sure he will be a very important player for us.

I think he can have the kind of impact that Crouch has had.

I've only seen him on YouTube and once or twice when he played for Holland, so I can't say much. He seems very powerful and I expect him to be effective as a lone striker with someone like Garcia or Bellamy playing off of him. I'm not that excited to be honest with you but after reading what Rafa thinks of him, I'm sure he will be a very important player for us.

I think he can have the kind of impact that Crouch has had.

Can be bigger - much bigger (impact that is!).

From what i've seen, he;

- Works hard

- Shoots early (first time)

- Finds the corners with his shots

- Is strong

- Takes good penalties

- Has great relations with the fans - shows his desire well on the pitch

(This is based on a 4 minute blast on YouTube :D )

From what i've seen, he;

- Works hard

- Shoots early (first time)

- Finds the corners with his shots

- Is strong

- Takes good penalties

- Has great relations with the fans - shows his desire well on the pitch

(This is based on a 4 minute blast on YouTube :D )

I've seen him play a bit, not loads but quite a few matches, his decision making is superb and he not only looks to shoot early but he also likes to pass early too, keeping the attack moving at the fastest pace possible.