Sign in to follow this  
Aritro

Rhian Brewster

Fave Stevie song. At the moment it’s Golden Lady for me, but it’s usually Higher Ground.

The bass guitar is mad on Golden Lady

Edited by Red

Fave Stevie song. At the moment it’s Golden Lady for me, but it’s usually Higher Ground.

Had a conversation about Stevie last week. Posited that he did the best cover of a Beatles song with We Can Work It Out. Like if you're going to try and cover a Beatles track you'd damn well better do it that well.

Stevie is bloody brilliant. I don't understand why people give him guff. He's an incredible musician. He plays tons of them, and well.

He's a great performer. A great songwriter. Seemingly a good guy.

And Songs in the Key of Life is one of the greatest albums ever. 

Stevie is bloody brilliant. I don't understand why people give him guff. He's an incredible musician. He plays tons of them, and well.

He's a great performer. A great songwriter. Seemingly a good guy.

And Songs in the Key of Life is one of the greatest albums ever.

Do people give him guff? He's pretty much universally acclaimed as one of the greats.

Do people give him guff? He's pretty much universally acclaimed as one of the greats.

Ha. I don't think ive ever heard anyone says a bad word about him. The golf courses of New Hampshire may be a different audience though.

Our own Gibbo (a man who does know his brass sections tbf) once declared that he didn’t rate Superstition and got given down the banks for it on here

In fact he was hounded out and that’s why he doesn’t post on here anymore

Edited by Molby

I did an institutional racism in my office by insisting only Kiss FM was allowed on and not Magic FM.

We’re all on a journey Mr Hoof.

You want to get on to UntiyFM mate. It's where all the avant-garde racists are these days. 

I wonder what Rhian Brewster would make of Stevie Wonders ouvre, were he to hear it.

Can you tame this Brewster chat time an appropriate thread please?

Our own Gibbo (a man who does know his brass sections tbf) once declared that he didn’t rate Superstition and got given down the banks for it on here

In fact he was hounded out and that’s why he doesn’t post on here anymore

Didn’t he proclaim that Superstition was music for middle aged, accountants or something along those lines?

Which is of course madness and didn’t get anywhere near what he deserved. He should have faced the Roy Hodgson memorial cannon for that.

Didn’t he proclaim that Superstition was music for middle aged, accountants or something along those lines?

Which is of course madness and didn’t get anywhere near what he deserved. He should have faced the Roy Hodgson memorial cannon for that.

He hates Stevie Wonder but I tricked him into dancing to part time lover once

He hates Stevie Wonder but I tricked him into dancing to part time lover once

I mean I just called and happy birthday are absolute s***e, but hating stevie wonder is completely insane stuff

Admit it, you're singing it to yourself right now

Yes I am, in my head! It’s infuriating, I’m going to force it out with Living for the city

It's my go to birthday themed song. I also like I just called.

You’ll be admitting you quite like a bit of Queen now and then, and relax on a Sunday morning with some Brothers in Arms era Dire Straits