By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

World Cup Fantasy Football part 2

Gunga Din

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it under the search function on the league side - I've added him so he is in, right cutting off at 8:15 as per Cases request, anyone else wants in needs to move fast. I've sent the request to Surfer Rosa as per the above but it looks like he hasnt replied to the email to accept.... Move it Surfer it thtas the case!

Ah, missed the email. Too late to join?

Edited by Surfer Rosa

hold your horses on that Wayne, I activated the auction before Surfer Rosa had confirmed his invite and as a result he is now literally in a league of his own, League 2 under the Scrap 2.0 banner.

If anyone wants to join him let me know.

This league is like a gift that keeps on giving.... I've emailed the admin bods to see if he can be added to the main group

Edited by DPD1973

hold your horses on that Wayne, I activated the auction before Surfer Rosa had confirmed his invite and as a result he is now literally in a league of his own, League 2 under the Scrap 2.0 banner.

This league is like a gift that keeps on giving....

I missed the cut-off due to being out on the lash last night, so I will enter league 2 if anyone else does - if it's just me and Surfer Rosa it might get a bit lonely...

This league is like a gift that keeps on giving....

Honestly it is not worth trying to operate a second division ... given the 'fun' getting just one off the ground!! :lol: