By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

World Cup Fantasy Football part 2

Gunga Din

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found out why they cant be added

Once all the managers have created their Fantasy League accounts and joined your league, you need to click the Enter Auction button underneath the list of teams in your lobby. Remember - you need a minimum of five teams for the Enter Auction button to appear. Once you click this button you cannot add new managers at a later date, so make sure all your managers are signed up before activating your league! (Note: for offline auctions, you can complete this stage at a later date).

its under the 'invite your friends tab' here

http://www.fantasyleague.com/ProWorldCup/GameGuide/NewUser.aspx

Think you need to undo the auction or just maybe delete us other 4 from the league and we go again?

I'ver taken a record of my team so delete at will. only others with bids in are yourself and Carl

Edited by DPD1973

I'm not sure if you can reset the auction, so I;ve gone through this thread and added all emails I found to "The Anfield Scrap V2.0"

Wayne - I couldnt find an emaill address for you - I will try the other thread.

seen it, accepted you now, from the looks of it no one can submit bids until that 'enter auction' button is hit. Dont suppose you know Waynes email address? cant find it in the original league nor in either of the 2 fantasy WC threads here.

Okay, there are no pending managers at the moment, 8 players in so 7 slots available with one being reserved for Gunga.

Edited by DPD1973

ok so deadline for you to get your auction bids in would be 13:00 your time i.e. 20:00 minus 7, hope you can spare some time in the morning to get it in! The player list is available on the site, the league rules are the defaults and are detailed here if you want to get a head start on your selections

http://www.fantasyleague.com/ProWorldCup/GameGuide/YourLeagueYourRules.aspx

player list -

http://www.fantasyleague.com/ProWorldCup/Stats/PlayerListPrintable.aspx

edit - you need to reply to that email by the way to show up as a pending manager.

Accepted that now Razor. you're in! BTW you cant enter your selections until the auction becomes live - at 10:00 UK time later today, to do so, click on the league, then your own team and select player, apply value and so on.

Edited by DPD1973

Any chance the auction could start earlier? 8.15 ish?

I'm be out by 10 climbing into a Vicars wife's loft space. Might be back by 3, though.

If I'm holding everything up, delete me and I'll keep an eye on it from a distance.

Ta.

You're going to need to have 4 or 5 (or more) rounds of auctions - I suggest you're not going to be able to have them open for quite so long if you want to get done before Thursday's kick-off.

I know, RP - have you got waynes email? I'm just waiting to add him really at this stage seeing as he set up the original second league, any chance you could give him a nudge so I can add him, he then needs to reply and we can start things off, one guy is on UK time -7, another on UK+9 so it's going to be hit and miss as to whether everyone gets their auction bids done.

Edited by DPD1973

I found it under the search function on the league side - I've added him so he is in, right cutting off at 8:15 as per Cases request, anyone else wants in needs to move fast. I've sent the request to Surfer Rosa as per the above but it looks like he hasnt replied to the email to accept.... Move it Surfer it thtas the case!

Edited by DPD1973