By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Olympics

Cobs

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Raj - tried to get to the athletics but got the usual - Sorry unavailable b****x

We are seeing a load of swimming heats (15 diff ones) in the morning of 5th then managed to get tickets to the 7-a-side footy in the afternoon with a few hours to kill in the middle

Just pleased to be going, I went past Stratford yesterday on the train and it looks amazing so cant wait!

PS - a load more tickets have been released if anyone is interested?

Edited by Montse

Nice one Raj - tried to get to the athletics but got the usual - Sorry unavailable b****x

We are seeing a load of swimming heats (15 diff ones) in the morning of 5th then managed to get tickets to the 7-a-side footy in the afternoon with a few hours to kill in the middle

Just pleased to be going, I went past Stratford yesterday on the train and it looks amazing so cant wait!

I got them about a month ago. There were loads of tickets before the Olympic started and they all went very quickly

You'll enjoy it there. I'm really glad I had the experience of going to a few of the Olympic events and have managed to top it with the Athletics tickets as I really wanted to see the stadium

• 2 weeks later...

Reckon Raj got his money's worth last night! ;)

Ha! You're not wrong. Stadium was fanastic. The atmosphere was great and is always good to have a few beers on hand for the evening!!

The 100m final was excellent and was great to see Peacock win.

Made up that I managed to see that and definitely an experience I wont forget

Both the Olympics and Paralympics have been fantastic and I feel pretty content that I managed to get to see so much of it.

I was really looking forward to the Paralympics but when it started i just felt all Olympic'd out. If it had started straight after the Olympics it would have been great but as it is it has built for me just over the last few days. This summer has been a great sporting orgy.

I am disappointed by the lack of fit women in the Paralympics though. That's pretty much the stark difference between the two tournaments.