By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Australia v China

Guest Snorky

Guest Snorky
Awful decision by the ref to make them retake the pen, considering the amount of Aussies in the box as well as Chinese, at the time.

Them there's the rules though. The ref was right to re-take, and the second one should have been retaken as well due to encrouchment by an Australian player.

china are a very poor team, on 3 points so far from 5 games before todays game

I really hope australia fail to qualify, and with Iraq, Japan, Iran, Korea and Uzbekistan waiting in the next round its a real possibility

Hassony any particular reason you don't want the Aussies to go through?

Their arrogance in thinking that they should walk over all asian teams, they came to the asian cup last year thinking they will win it easily but they drew with Oman, lost to Iraq, and then went out to japan in the next round, and in this qualifications they have lost to a poor china at home and lost to Iraq on neutral ground. they seem to think that they should win every game 3/4-0 which is just rubbish

I've not seen any arrogance on the part of the commentators in Australia, Hassony. The main football show - The World Game - is more like Gary Gillespie commentating on us than Ian Wright on England.

I think its probably more the Aussies I hear in the UK

still don't want them to go through, they probably will though, Iran, Japan, Saudia, S korea and Australia will be the most likley to go through as the UAE, Bahrain, N Korea, Uzbekstan and Qatar are not as consistant.

china are a very poor team, on 3 points so far from 5 games before todays game

I really hope australia fail to qualify, and with Iraq, Japan, Iran, Korea and Uzbekistan waiting in the next round its a real possibility

to be honest, i think Australia have the beating of all those teams. watched the Iraq qatar match yesterday, and Iraq are s**** too.

to be honest, i think Australia have the beating of all those teams. watched the Iraq qatar match yesterday, and Iraq are s**** too.

Iraq were better than australia in the two games in the group, and they were much the better team when they met in the asia cup

yesterday's game against qatar was a poor one, and one that i am certain that few of the players didn't want to win (I would like to see their bank accounts today considering all of the c**** play in qatar anyway, and the manager and the head of the federations have previouses when it come to throwing games)

I don't think there is much to choose from between Australia, Japan, Iran and S Korea

Japan should be better than Astrayya. Their clubs do pretty well in the Asian Champions League. The standard of our League over here is terrible.

5 champion leagues so far, Al Ain from the UAE won the first won, al ittihad from saudi won 2, and the last two have been won by a korean team and a japanese team

you make it look sound like a japanese team wins it every year

You rocken?

It is going to be tough. I'm not expecting us to waltz through teams like South Korea and Iran.

The aussies are top seed, so they will avoid S korea, but one group will have 2 out of s Iran/ Japan and Saudi

but with the top two qualifying and the 3rd teams playing off to face NZ (might as well be a bye!) I fully expect Australia/ Iran/ Japan/ S Korea and Saudi to go through to the world cup