By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Don't f*ck with Mrs Grant

The wife of sacked Chelsea boss Avram Grant has hit out at Roman Abramovich.

"I was certain he would received the backing of Roman even though for several months the Chelsea management had not been supportive," said Tzofit Grant, a TV personality in her native Israel.

"I now understand the management was extremely cold, with considerations completely without sentiment.

"In Roman Abramovich's world there is a very tough decision making process, cut off from feelings. It is legitimate. There is nothing that can be done because Chelsea belongs to him.

"Abramovich gave Avram an extraordinary opportunity and Avram took it big time.

"When Roman told Avram he would not be carrying on, I felt relief. I was tired of all the uncertainty about the future over the past few months.

"I was not like a wife but more like a ghost. Even when Avram was at home his head was at work. I tiptoed around quietly, supportive, holding him, advising him and I paid a high price for that.

"It has been painful but I am not sorry because today Avram can get a big club by right and not as a favour."

"I now understand the management was extremely cold, with considerations completely without sentiment."

I dunno, hiring an unqualified guy to run a professional football club simply because he's your mate seems pretty sentimental to me.

Bye, Avram, you were less of a c*** than Mourinho, but you were a dour, boring b*****d with a terrifying face. Back to shmoozing your way into jobs - run along now.

Edited by hisdumbwaiter

Guest Linton
Didnt she drink a glass of her own piss once in front of Isreali tv?

Yes. She was taking the piss.

I dunno, hiring an unqualified guy to run a professional football club simply because he's your mate seems pretty sentimental to me.

True he got the job because of his friendship with Roman, but to call him unqualified is a bit extreme, considering he has worked in football for dozens of years, including the Israeli national job.