By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Horrible season

Guest Rafa's Receding Hairline

Credit to hinesy for this excellent article.

"to be perfectly honest, I need a rest from footy. Well not exactly football, just this season. Every bloody decision save a few has gone against my team, or for the hated ones; every bit of luck except a couple went for the others not me; every team I didn't want to win did.

I want to dig a big fat hole the size of Lampard's lunchbox, the size of Ferguson's drink cabinet, the size of Rio's hat and bury this season in it.

And into that hole would go Hicks and Gilette first of all for ruining any joy of watching my own team, for ruining and destroying decades of Liverpool being the club that did things right. And for making us a laughing stock of the football world, letting every jealous fan of other teams mock us.

And then I'd chuck Parry and Moores, well intentioned as they maybe, for letting these idiots in the club. Sure I was one who welcomed them too. But I'm not paid £2squillion to run a club and check these things out.

Then I'd chuck a few players in no names no pack drill but Riise and Voronin you know who you are.

You see apart from Torres, there wasn't much at the club to keep me hanging on. Some great passages of play and some good games, some great nights, Inter and Arsenal but they were but a small oasis in a desert of frustration.

On top of that I had to watch Utd fluke another season, last minute equalizers, the agony of Weds night, John Terry's two inches away from making me laugh the night away or switch the telly off before Anelka's shot had reached the childcatcher's hand.

I had to watch my least favourite team take the title and get closer to us in the history books, watch Ferguson somehow take credit for a 2nd European Cup win when both of them were utterly beyond his wit - arrgghhh truly a seasonus horriblus.

think about it. Apart from Torres, what have we really had to remember this season by?

Be it Riise's unfortunate own goal, Chelsea's penalty at ours, Hicks and Gilette persistent arsery, the continued seeming lack of progress on the title, the graceless Ferguson winning, if I wanted them to lose, they won, if I hoped we'd win, we drew, if I wanted Hicks and Gilette out, they tried to hire Klinnsmann.

It's been a long long long season and I need a rest from it. Yes I know Fernando and Javier and certain games were great, but apart from the Art Vandelay Photoshop Thread, there's not much I want to recall when I look back at this season. Put it all in that f***ing hole, bury it and move on. I need a rest."

He wants to dig a hole the size of Lampard's c**k???

No, the size of Lampard's lunchbox. The container whereby he stores his food.

Rumour has it that some people call him "Fat Frank" because of his chubby rosy cheeks.

I went into this thread, read it, and apart from the b******s in the first post, something didn't seem right. I went back into the main forum, and then it dawned on me. I went back and checked - yep, RRR is talking to himself. Like we didn't already suspect him of having some screws loose...

Wrong log-in again?

This is so wierd. Fortunately I have never had the misfortune of physically meeting someone so pathetic in real life. I guess this is as close as its safe to get.

Who is his real 'alter ego', when he actually remembers to log out.

Edited by Gooner Spy

Hahaha

Not sure what's going on, but it's funny!!

Thanks mate :)

Nice to see some people have a sense of humour on here.

So I take it not many people agree with hinesy then. So it was a great season?

Guest Snorky
If only it was that straightforward.

Everything traces back to the day he walked through the door.

Guest Snorky
Have you forgotten Graeme Souness? Seems you have.

Not at all. Souness like Rafa had to deal with previous manager's messes.

You could say the rot started with the last few months of Kenny's reign if you are looking at Souness.

Not at all. Souness like Rafa had to deal with previous manager's messes.

You could say the rot started with the last few months of Kenny's reign if you are looking at Souness.

You carry on blaming everything on Parry if it makes you feel any better.