By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

FAO the Mancs on here (And Chelsea..?)

i hope you all kick f*** out of each other, get banned for twelvty years and the game gets abandoned.. shower of c***s..

my only concern is this fkin thing passing off peacefully - i just know it will..

You are out of order. I haven't banned you yet. But to wish harm on people going to European matches is pretty f***ing low.

but they are pretty low people...

Yes. They are. But at the end of the day most of them are just normal everyday people and I wouldn't want to wish harm on any actual real matchgoing fan of a football team.

The armchair fans are w***ers. Most Mancs are w***ers - but if they are going they should be able to go to the match. Enjoy themselves and come back safe.

I personally couldn't give a f*** whether they stay safe or have running battles with the local bizzies. Other than those few Chelsea and United fans who I know personally and who will be there, why would I give a f***?

I hope they kick the living daylights out of each other, to be honest.

1 - You are out of order.

2 - I haven't banned you yet.

3 - But to wish harm on people going to European matches is pretty f***ing low.

1) firstly, i thought your post was taking the piss.. i thought i was joining in with a bit of jovial banter.. seeing as i was wrong i must say i find the initial post a bit weird..

2) why on Earth would you want to just ban me? say something to me first for a right of reply before you start getting all high and mighty..

3) goes without saying really - don't seriously give two f***s what happens out there..

1) firstly, i thought your post was taking the piss.. i thought i was joining in with a bit of jovial banter.. seeing as i was wrong i must say i find the initial post a bit weird..

2) why on Earth would you want to just ban me? say something to me first for a right of reply before you start getting all high and mighty..

3) goes without saying really - don't seriously give two f***s what happens out there..

1. I wasn't joking or taking the piss - actually seeing people in pain after having the f*** kicked out of them isn't funny. Even if they are Mancs

2. I didn't ban you - but was disappointed by your response (And others too)

3. Fair play - but as I've said at the end of the day apart from the real c***s - they mostly are just decent normal people and should be able to watch a match and come home without having their brains spilling down their shirts or their jaws hanging off.

1) i now realise you weren't joking.. i initially misread the way your post was intended.. i thought i was playing along..

2) your initial response seemed to me to be intimating that, because of my response, you felt like banning me..

3) as it's not our lot out there i don't really care what happens but agree.. in a way! ;)

A market has already started on the number of arrests and I believe you can even get a price on whether a ban from Europe will follow the Final.

I hope it's absolute mayhem and is always remembered for trouble, not football.

There may be banter. There may be fun. But wanting to see another human being bleeding to death in a gutter isn't anywhere near fun.

Note to John L : if you reply to this post and mention anything at all about runways, action will be taken.

Guest Toxteth O'Grady

Agree fully. I hope both sets of supporters don't encounter any difficulties out there and enjoy what will be a fantastic occasion.