By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

FULHAM v LIVERPOOL

ynwa.tv

If Everton win tonight then I like Rafa to play both Stevie and Torres - but if they only draw or get beaten, I would have no problem sending out the same team that gave Arsenal a good game.

After all, Crouch was rewarded with a place vs Arsenal after his performance - I know its not the same in this case but its a carrot to dangle in front of Crouch, Benayoun and Lucas.

Its definitely worth resting a few players ahead of the Chelsea game:

Reina

Finnan Carragher Skrtel Arbeloa

Plessis Lucas

Pennant Benayoun Riise

Crouch

Subs: Itandje, Hyypia, Mascherano, Gerrard, Torres.

one of Mascherano/ alonso will start the game

If Everton win tonight then I like Rafa to play both Stevie and Torres - but if they only draw or get beaten, I would have no problem sending out the same team that gave Arsenal a good game.

After all, Crouch was rewarded with a place vs Arsenal after his performance - I know its not the same in this case but its a carrot to dangle in front of Crouch, Benayoun and Lucas.

Rafa is in a wonderful position in that he can sit back and pick his team based on a result two days before we play.

I agree that if we stay 5 points ahead we should rest our top 2 or 3 players. As Crouch proved a good performance could put players in line for the Chelsea match as well. Win Win.

Edit - Hence motiviation to perform at Fulham.

Edited by AE

b******s to bolton etc, its not our fault they're down there.

Yep and it makes me laugh that k****ead talking about the "integrity" of the League etc. He wouldnt be complaining if Chelsea are in the CL Final and play a reserve team against Bolton on the last day so he should keep it shut.

It's not our fault that they're so s*** they couldnt keep a 2-0 lead at home to ten man Arsenal for example.

That t*** Warnock blames us for their relegation yet all they had to do was draw at home to Wigan on the last day, they lost despite him going on all season how Bramall Lane was a "fortress and will keep us up"

Edited by CarraLegend

Guest Prongsy

My team to face Fulham (the one I'd put out, not the one I think will get put out)

--------------------Pepe

Finnan-------Carra------Skrtel-------Insua

Pennant-----Masch-----Alonso-------Yossi

-------------Babel-----Crouch

Subs: Charlie, Hyypia, Gerrard, Kuyt, Torres

My team to face Fulham (the one I'd put out, not the one I think will get put out)

--------------------Pepe

Finnan-------Carra------Skrtel-------Insua

Pennant-----Masch-----Alonso-------Yossi

-------------Babel-----Crouch

Subs: Charlie, Hyypia, Gerrard, Kuyt, Torres

Think it'll be alot more second stringy than that