By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Torres penalty?

WillG

Late in the game last night Reina launches a kick over the Arsenal defence and Torres, backing into the last defender, seemed to be pulled to the ground.

I thought it looked like a penalty but didn't see a replay - was it shown/referred to later in the night?

Guest Prongsy
Late in the game last night Reina launches a kick over the Arsenal defence and Torres, backing into the last defender, seemed to be pulled to the ground.

I thought it looked like a penalty but didn't see a replay - was it shown/referred to later in the night?

Looked like a Pen to me, too. Didn't see a replay.

Yes, they spend and hour showing endless replays saying that Gallas got lucky and how the ref is in fact Gallas's real father

Yes, they spend and hour showing endless replays saying that Gallas got lucky and how the ref is in fact Gallas's real father

:lol:

You mischief maker you. Funny how it didn't get afirst mention, never mind a second.

Gallas is a c*** for that, wrapping himself up in the attacker, then falling over

The ref put his whistle to his lips, but I think he was going to give a foul on Gallas by Torres

I thought this was ridiculous. Andy Gray chose not to say a word and not to replay it. Before a replay had even been seen of the Kuyt incident he was convinced it was the worst mistake in champions league history.

I don't think they showed a reply because Andy Gray thought it was more fitting to discuss how it would "be typical of Liverpool's tournament if we snatched a winner".

I thought this was ridiculous. Andy Gray chose not to say a word and not to replay it. Before a replay had even been seen of the Kuyt incident he was convinced it was the worst mistake in champions league history.

I don't think they showed a reply because Andy Gray thought it was more fitting to discuss how it would "be typical of Liverpool's tournament if we snatched a winner".

Of course we're the luckiest team that ever walked the earth - no tactics, guts, skill, determination to speak about, a manager only one of their pundits understands who rotates players while others rest them while constantly dropping his best striker who somehow has still managed 28 goals and always playing his captain and best midfielder out of position who somehow has still scored 19 goals this season.

Er....hang on...

Of course we're the luckiest team that ever walked the earth - no tactics, guts, skill, determination to speak about, a manager only one of their pundits understands who rotates players while others rest them while constantly dropping his best striker who somehow has still managed 28 goals and always playing his captain and best midfielder out of position who somehow has still scored 19 goals this season.

Er....hang on...

Am I right in saying that Wenger, despite building his team for six years before Benitez' arrival, have won NOTHING in the time Rafa's been here, and only once finished above him in the league?

Guest Prongsy
Am I right in saying that Wenger, despite building his team for six years before Benitez' arrival, have won NOTHING in the time Rafa's been here, and only once finished above him in the league?

I think they won the FA Cup in 2005 over the mancs.