By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Gary Neville t***ting someone?

Will

Someone told me that Gary Neville punched a steward on Saturday at the end of the match. There's been nothing in the papers about it so it might be just a rumour etc.

Has anyone hear or see anything ? Kev maybe ?

Erm....there was an incident at the end, can't really go into it because I don't know what action is being taken......if any.

But if it was me on the receiving end, I'd now be sacked as a steward and hailed a hero by all Liverpool fans.

Erm....there was an incident at the end, can't really go into it because I don't know what action is being taken......if any.

But if it was me on the receiving end, I'd now be sacked as a steward and hailed a hero by all Liverpool fans.

I'd like to have seen you t*** him from behind that glass :lol:

Kev - can't you tell Ant what happened and let him post?

So was the steward retaliating was he simply doing what we all feel like doing?

I would have retaliated which is why I posted that I would have been sacked and hailed a hero.

You could go and do it now and be sacked and hailed a hero. And possibly arrested.

Well if it was a fan, they would have been arrested and would now be looking at the 3 year banning order.

Just bumping this up:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Not that I would want this to become common knowledge :mischief:

Just bumping this up:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Not that I would want this to become common knowledge :mischief:

So what would be the reasoning for brushing this under the carpet... surely the steward in question has the right to press for criminal proceedings?

Why all the hush-hush? Feck's sake, the memorial gets vandalized and nothing's reported ... <someone> <verbs> a <object> and nothing is said.

The memorial was not touched.....I am led to believe, but there was graffiti along Anfield Road.

surely the steward in question has the right to press for criminal proceedings?

The million dollar question.

I believe on what I was told that if that route was taken, there would be a cast iron case.