By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Speachless...

If ever a book cover was crying out for obvious and righteous defacing or photoshop manipulation, that's the one.

Fw*** - My Autobiography.

'My Dad is as ugly as a pug and I'm worried I may turn out the same way as I get older as it's funny how these things run in the family. he played fpr West ham and was somewhere between average and rubbish. I also played for West ham and am somewhere between average and crap, it's funny how these things run in the family.

My Dad's cousin, Harry (who is fond of a drink) was quite good looking when he was young but now is also pug ugly. He too played for West Ham and was quite a good player some of the time, but suffered a lot of injuries. His son and my cousin, Jamie (who is fond of a drink) is quite a good looking lad but worried he may turn out the same way as he gets older. He was quite a good player but also suffered a lot of injuries. It's funny how these things run in the family.

I was voted second best player in the world a couple of years ago and it's true - I really am second best.

I had a crap world cup.'

The End

Edited by fyds

"Totally w***" surely

My Dad's cousin, Harry (who is fond of a drink) was quite good looking when he was young but now is also pug ugly.

To be fair Harry didn't look like that untill he had most of his face ripped off in a car accident when at Bournemouth.

he looks like the b*****d child of frank snr and harry there.....

pug ugly indeed

Never claimed to be otherwise! Despite which, I've had a reasonable share of unjustifiably good looking women and unlike your good self, I wasn't related to any of them. :bleh:

Guest HotSauce

frank.jpg

Like that, you mean?

:lol:

I was thinking this'd be a job for you and you show up here and do it.

Good work as always.

According to Amazon it's the perfect supplement to Gerrards Autobiography... Don't know why...

(Amazon.co.uk) in a tap up chocker.. .

Amazon have got it wrong there - you'd find the books wouldn't go together at all. They'd both have their merits but the chapters would keep taking up the same positions, with Gerrard's ultimately proving to be a definite class above by the end.