By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Djibril Cisse

CaptainXabi

What a load of b******s. Sincerely, how exaggerated do you want to make it? Xabi didn't hit a red shirt all day? What a load of s****. True, Cisse let us down. We should have beaten them, but your reasoning is all off.

No it is not, your all jumping on ciise's back when ALL the midfielders and forwards had an off day, not just ciise

That is the worst Alonso has played for Liverpool. I have NEVER seen him hit so many misplaced passes.

Liverpool thought they where playing the Utd team from 8 years ago and paid them way, way to much respect, the midfield showed absolutely no composure at all, none of them and continually hit misplaced passes. Everyone of them had a bad game, I could not beleive that was the same team we had been watching for 3 months play everyone off the park

For some reason, they froze today and they need to learn from this

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In no way was Alonso crap today.

We were in awe of fixture?? Utter b****x.

We were the better team.

We are the better team. They have better strikers and got a break with a last minute goal. Thats all.

I think we settled for the draw in the last 10 minutes, they didn't, so I don't think they "got a break with a last minute goal" at all.

totally right HR.

as i've said - they played the fixture not the schite that was in front of them

That's always going to happen to a point, always does with "derby" matches. Everton have caused us problems throughout the years, depite us being several classes above them.

We dominated their midfield, despite some poor individual performances from our lot. We're missing a cutting edge, a striker who can create something out of nothing, or reliably bang in half chances regularly. That told today

totally right HR.

as i've said - they played the fixture not the schite that was in front of them

Couldnt disagree with that mate,spot on.

We were the better team.

We are the better team. They have better strikers and got a break with a last minute goal. Thats all.

How many clear cut chances did we create then ?

Your the one spouting b******s, biased b******s

Did you see the midfield they played against us today ? Our midfield should of dominated, instead they hurried their passes and continually gave it away or hit it to long

Ciise was awful, I agree, but the midfield was as well

We playede the fixture - i.e we appraoched it like we have done about the last 7 or 8 Man U away matches, cautiously, tentative, nervy

rather than a team that has battered all and sundry for the last 3 months.

it took us 45 minutes to realise they (Rooney aside) had nothing whatsoever to offer.

We should have been at the cn*ts from minute one and a last minute goal from them would have been an irrelevance.

Got what we deserved today. Hope we learn from it.

No it is not, your all jumping on ciise's back when ALL the midfielders and forwards had an off day, not just ciise

That is the worst Alonso has played for Liverpool. I have NEVER seen him hit so many misplaced passes.

Liverpool thought they where playing the Utd team from 8 years ago and paid them way, way to much respect, the midfield showed absolutely no composure at all, none of them and continually hit misplaced passes. Everyone of them had a bad game, I could not beleive that was the same team we had been watching for 3 months play everyone off the park

For some reason, they froze today and they need to learn from this

In all honesty, the reason our midfield might have looked poor out there? Because we were playing with 10 men for most of the sodding game. Cisse did absolutely nothing to help the midfield. When the ball was played towards him, even into space, Ferdinand would beat him in a straight chase, he didn't win headers, he didn't lay it off with conviction, he got in Crouch's way, he took potshots at goal from 40 yards when a pass would have been better. He was dreadful. If you're playing someone like Crouch up top you need his partner or the supporting forwards to move for him. Cisse was s***.

I don't know where the hell this Alonso stuff comes from. He hasn't exactly been hitting his passes all season like he showed last season but if that's his worst game then I'm sure he'll be fine.

We dominated the game, they were there for the taking. Cisse and Crouch and Morientes offered nothing.

2 new strikers for next season.

Correct.

Cisse should never wear a Liverpool shirt again unless it's on holiday on the beach and he's paid forty odd f***ing quid for it.

He's a lazy, selfish player who gives us one good game in five. If he'd have been on his feet instead of laying on the ground he would have been ready for the rebound off Van der Sar. Instead, he wanted to lay there and sulk, well f*** off and sulk all the way back to France you s***bag.

We playede the fixture - i.e we appraoched it like we have done about the last 7 or 8 Man U away matches, cautiously, tentative, nervy

rather than a team that has battered all and sundry for the last 3 months.

it took us 45 minutes to realise they (Rooney aside) had nothing whatsoever to offer.

We should have been at the cn*ts from minute one and a last minute goal from them would have been an irrelevance.

Got what we deserved today. Hope we learn from it.

Agree

Think the manager and the players paid them far to much respect. Ciise started in case we had to go 5 in midfield IMO or in case we needed his pace on the break. No other reason to play him, Morientes has played when fit in most of the other games when we have gone 4-4-2.

I hope we learn from it to, we should not be losing to that sh'te and we should not treat them with that much respect, I was screaming for us to push up and press them and start passing it THROUGH midfield instead of over it to ciise who it was just bouncing off

How many clear cut chances did we create then ?

Your the one spouting b******s, biased b******s

Did you see the midfield they played against us today ? Our midfield should of dominated, instead they hurried their passes and continually gave it away or hit it to long

Ciise was awful, I agree, but the midfield was as well

Of course im biased. im a liverpool fan for f***s sake.

I simply don't agree that the midfield was awful. Was it as powerful as it has been for months now? No, but it wasn't awful. Our mediocrity up front cost us the game. Cisse's miss summed up the entire game, IMO.

I simply don't agree that the midfield was awful. Was it as powerful as it has been for months now? No, but it wasn't awful. Our mediocrity up front cost us the game. Cisse's miss summed up the entire game, IMO.

If it was not awful, why did it not create a single clear cut chance playing against

Richardson Oshea Giggs and Fletcher

Do you want me to repeat them four names for you again ?

We DID NOT dominate, Ciise's miss was the ONLY chance we created, THAT is what summed up the entire game. I have not seem Liverpool rush or misplace so many passes since last season. Our midfield should of destroyed them and totally dominated the game, for some reason it did not function no way near as well as it has, they froze, f'ck knows why but they froze

All in all, one of those games.

Shouldn't get too down about it

exactly, only our 3rd loss, we still have 2 games in hand on them and 3 points/2 games on Spurs and 7 points/1 game on Arsenal.

The manager will learn alot about his team from this loss and he will do something about it.

Cokehead and Orange had Crouch and Cisse in their pockets, and they made room for Nando when he came on.

I was in our midfield today I would be thinking about not passing the ball to the strikers because it was coming straight back.

If it was not awful, why did it not create a single clear cut chance playing against

No mate, i can read perfectly fine.

We did create a clear cut chance. And Cisse missed it. With an open goal. and why? cos the moany b*****d had been lying on the ground yapping about something or other.

We DID NOT dominate, Ciise's miss was the ONLY chance we created, THAT is what summed up the entire game. I have not seem Liverpool rush or misplace so many passes since last season. Our midfield should of destroyed them and totally dominated the game, for some reason it did not function no way near as well as it has, they froze, f'ck knows why but they froze

Momo's early booking took him out of the game which didn't help, but as I said above and what others have posted..........Our strikers offered sweet f*** all today and they should be ashamed of themselves.

We didn't dominate as perhaps we should, but the main reason for our lack of chances was their CB's were very good, whereas our strikers were rubbish

Cokehead and Orange had Crouch and Cisse in their pockets, and they made room for Nando when he came on.

I was in our midfield today I would be thinking about not passing the ball to the strikers because it was coming straight back.

Cisse was an embarrassment. The least you can do, if you're an LFC striker, is put some heart and effort into the cause.

Imagine what we'd be like with a top class striker. Even Andy Gray said it.

Momo's early booking took him out of the game which didn't help, but as I said above and what others have posted..........Our strikers offered sweet f*** all today and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Agree about the strikers, Ciise did have a comically bad game, but I just felt he wasnt the onlt culprit, the worst he was yes, but the big names let us down as well

It was like a classic derby match from years ago, dragged down to their level and done late on by an inferior team.

As Cobs said - we played the fixture today, they thought they where playing a team far better than it actually was

After his performance today I would be very surprised if Cisse doesn't return to benchwarming duties.Not good enough to be a Liverpool player under Rafa Benitez, no football intelligence, doesn't understand what the term team player means and obviously cares more about his hairstyle than his football.We have a good solid defence, fantastic midfield but just an average attack.Crouch, Morientes and Sinama are ok but we definetely need a natural goalscorer with a footballing brain and I think that's what Rafa will be looking for in the summer.

Fernando Torrres would be great but might be expensive but there are other options like Darren Bent and Jason Roberts who would work well in Rafa's system imo.As for Cisse hope he has a good WC so we can sell him for at least 7m.I'm sure Houllier would love to have him at Lyon.He is after all a Houllier buy.

Guest Cisse's mate

I he had got up and stood on his feet we would have been 1-0 up and thery wouldn't have come back from that. He is a tart and you can see by my username I have been a strong fan of his. Time to move him out.

Must say that you haven't got a bad team, today you even manage to dominate against United at times.

Your strikers are the main difference between the other top teams, they are poor. Cisse being absolutely awful and with a poor attitude as well. When/ If you manage to get some decent replacements in this area we might even get a game next year :)

Edited by Ahmed Dimwitson