By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

If you could own just 3 albums

Murphman

I'm looking for some new stuff to listen to. When I say new it doesn't have to be actually new, just dead good. I've missed loads of bands over the years but finally got into them, The Stone Roses and The Bunnymen are prime examples. Now I've got into this I Tunes thingy and am now back down with the kids I'm looking for some inspiration.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for some new stuff to listen to. When I say new it doesn't have to be actually new, just dead good. I've missed loads of bands over the years but finally got into them, The Stone Roses and The Bunnymen are prime examples. Now I've got into this I Tunes thingy and am now back down with the kids I'm looking for some inspiration.

Sorry, lad, but :lol:

Mrs Mills not on itunes ?

if you like the dan try the other two i posted. mellow.

I'm a massive Dan fan, Steve, I always regret not seeing them when they played the Rainbow, couldn't afford it. I did see Boz Scaggs there though. :)

I'll have a listen, cheers mate.

Happy Mondays- Squirrel and G Man 24 hour party people plastic face Carnt Smile (White Out)

Frank Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

I bought Franz Ferdinand and lost it about a week later when I moved house, nice one tubs, I'll do that one.

Life with Brian

The colour of spring

Trout Mask Replica

cheers negrito

just spent 45 mins watching Talk Talk vids and will introduce them to my son toot sweet

see, this is what it's all about. YNWAs sharing, nurturing, growing.................together

Edited by Molby

The three albums which I suspect I've listened to more than any others over the years are probably:

Joni Mitchell - The Hissing Of Summer Lawns

David Bowie - Aladdin Sane

Bob Dylan - Blonde On Blonde

But I reckon Murph will know those already so my three recommendations for stuff I don't think he'll know for the murph-pod would be:

Shack - H.M.S. Fable (based on his apparent love of melodic scouse alt pop)

Neu - Neu (based on his apparent love of Bowie's Berlin period)

Teenage Fanclub - Bandwagonesque (as per tye Shack option but without the scouse element and bit less acoustic)