By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

stephen lawrence

matlfc

So am i right in thinking that they spied on the family and tried to start a smear campaign against them? Shocking. 18 year old black kid gets done in a completely unprovoked attack and thats what the police do. Nothing suprises after hillsborough but no wonder people in this country have no respect for the police. Abuse of power. Shocking.

Don't forget the gang had a couple of them whose dad's were well connected too. No way were they going down. Hard lines on them tho the family were clean as a whistle and good style or it would have been a drug related affair or whatever they could stroll away from. But the racism is the thing that makes them all join in i guess.

Edited by smithdown

I don't get the motivation of the cops here. Simple racism?

Awful stuff.

Closing ranks, pass the blame onto the victims, textbook

Don't forget the gang had a couple of them whose dad's were well connected too. No way were they going down. Hard lines on them tho the family were clean as a whistle and good style or it would have been a drug related affair or whatever they could stroll away from. But the racism is the thing that makes them all join in i guess.

Evidence was got rid of I think

Thats it mate. the bizzies were looking for anything to discredit them. terrible.

Just this

An undercover policeman has alleged that he was also instructed to find information that could discredit Mr Brooks.

It's stunning stuff. You couldn't make it up even if you tried.

i disagree with this. i think it's become really easy to make it up. because everything you can think of that's appalling and immoral and almost certainly illegal has already been happening.

Edited by Stevie H

• 1 month later...

Scotland Yard has admitted that commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe was told a year ago that undercover officers had spied on supporters of Stephen Lawrence's family but did not tell the murdered teenager's parents for another 11 months.

A letter seen by the Guardian states that Hogan-Howe was personally briefed on 16 August 2012 about the infiltration by police of groups involved with and supporting the Lawrence campaign for justice after officers bungled the 1993 case.

On Monday Scotland Yard said the Lawrence family had not been told of this until 28 June this year, after the Guardian reported allegations from a former undercover officer turned whistleblower.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/aug/12/met-chief-briefed-spying-lawrence-campaign

same old same old...

I was at a Barbie a while back, a couple of planks were saying they'd heard Stephen Lawrence was a drug dealer and the killing was carried out by a rival drug gang. Now the scum that killed him were definitely connected to organised crime but these two had got from 'somewhere' that so was Stephen.

I was quite proud of my response actually

'Well if he was a drug dealer he wasn't a very good one, he was waiting for a f*cking bus!'

The bigger picture being of course that no matter how massive the lie people who want to believe it will, we've seen that with Hillsborough of course.

I was at a Barbie a while back, a couple of planks were saying they'd heard Stephen Lawrence was a drug dealer and the killing was carried out by a rival drug gang. Now the scum that killed him were definitely connected to organised crime but these two had got from 'somewhere' that so was Stephen.

I was quite proud of my response actually

'Well if he was a drug dealer he wasn't a very good one, he was waiting for a f*cking bus!'

The bigger picture being of course that no matter how massive the lie people who want to believe it will, we've seen that with Hillsborough of course.

that 'somewhere' would be very closely linked to stormfront and the like, it aint easy to hear things like that, you generally have to go and look for it and what you will find is not evidence or even rumour, it will just say "he was a drug dealer" and will call his ma all sorts of names

so a response that led to at least one of these planks catching fire would be permissible in this instance

that 'somewhere' would be very closely linked to stormfront and the like, it aint easy to hear things like that, you generally have to go and look for it and what you will find is not evidence or even rumour, it will just say "he was a drug dealer" and will call his ma all sorts of names

so a response that led to at least one of these planks catching fire would be permissible in this instance

You've just hit the nail on the head mate, I've never heard of stormfront but the lad involved has lost the plot in recent years spending hours on the net reading conspiracy theories. We are all at the stage where he gets told to shut the f*ck up, it's embarrassing the sh*te he comes out with, all the time too. This resonates, you've called it spot on I reckon, although giving him the benefit of any doubt it's not just racist conspiracy theories with him, it's everything.

You've just hit the nail on the head mate, I've never heard of stormfront but the lad involved has lost the plot in recent years spending hours on the net reading conspiracy theories. We are all at the stage where he gets told to shut the f*ck up, it's embarrassing the sh*te he comes out with, all the time too. This resonates, you've called it spot on I reckon, although giving him the benefit of any doubt it's not just racist conspiracy theories with him, it's everything.

I wouldnt be surprised, mate. It is the kind of subject they specifically target to discuss, that particular rumour is to be distributed in a 'did you know...', 'my mates mate is a copper down there and he wouldnt hurt a fly, goes on holiday to Jamaica and everything, and he said...' dance. I would be a wary of him more than someone who reckons the twin towers were holograms all along or any mad sh*t, but then i would keep a beady eye trained on everyone in your pub. What is it called again? The Rat and Tw*t?

Edit - ha, sorry, no this at a bbq wasnt it?

Edited by smithdown

I wouldnt be surprised, mate. It is the kind of subject they specifically target to discuss, that particular rumour is to be distributed in a 'did you know...', 'my mates mate is a copper down there and he wouldnt hurt a fly, goes on holiday to Jamaica and everything, and he said...' dance. I would be a wary of him more than someone who reckons the twin towers were holograms all along or any mad sh*t, but then i would keep a beady eye trained on everyone in your pub. What is it called again? The Rat and Tw*t?

Edit - ha, sorry, no this at a bbq wasnt it?

It was a Barbie yeah. There's plenty of my era in every pub need watching, my generation do my f*cking head in a lot of the time.

It was a Barbie yeah. There's plenty of my era in every pub need watching, my generation do my f*cking head in a lot of the time.

1_Old-Men-Quotes.jpg

Why don't we all f-fade away (Talkin' 'bout Murphs generation)

I can’t quite hear what you did s-s-s-say (Talkin' 'bout Murphs generation)

I'm not trying to 'cause a big s-s-sensation (Talkin' 'bout Murphs generation)

I'm just talkin' 'bout Murphs g-g-g-generation (Talkin' 'bout Murphs generation)

Murphs generation

This is Murphs generation, baby

Why don't we all f-fade away (Talkin' 'bout Murphs generation)

I can’t quite hear what you all s-s-say (Talkin' 'bout Murphs generation)

I'm not trying to 'cause a b-big s-s-sensation (Talkin' 'bout Murphs generation)

I'm just talkin' 'bout my g-g-generation (Talkin' 'bout Murphs generation)

This is Murphs generation

This is Murphs generation, baby

Mur, Mur Murphs generation

People try to put us d-down (Talkin' 'bout Murphs generation)

Just because we can’t g-g-get around (Talkin' 'bout Murphs generation)

Things they do look awful c-c-cold (Talkin' 'bout Murphs generation)

Yeah, I hope I die before I get old (Talkin' 'bout Murphs generation)

This is Murphs generation (Talkin' 'bout Murphs generation)

Murphs generation (Talkin' 'bout Murphs generation)

This is Murphs generation, baby (Talkin' 'bout Murphs generation)