By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Savages

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

but there must be a reason for it

in general terms, when I look at human/womens rights in Muslim and Arab countries I'm appalled

but that's because of my beliefs and the way I was brought up. There must be a reson why their societies are set up as they are.

maybe the consequences of lack of order are unpalatable; maybe Western corruption of morals is to be avoided at any cost.

explain

Najd is a part of Saudi where wahabism as a sect originated. 'Najdi's' are seen as being the most extreme element of the wahabi sect.

The lineage of the ruling elite in Saudi is linked to the najdi area of Saudi and its quite clear they practice the extreme views of that sect - not only destroying all historical artifacts linked to the prophet Mohammed (pbuh) and his apostles (the originator of wahabism sect a Muhammed bin Abdul wahab saw himself as a chosen prophet himself so his followers are happy to destroy historical artifacts linked to the last prophet Mohammed) but also the hard line "eye for an eye" policy that is practised and endorsed by the ruling najdi Saudi royal family.

Hope that explains it molb!!

barbaric doesnt even come close. what the hell goes through these peoples heads when they think this can be justified?

A mountain of cash unimaginable to mere mortals, and a huge back order of fighter planes/weapon systems from a variety of western governments.

A belief in karma (or as I call it whatevergoesaroundcomesaround) is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes.

There is a different value of blood money it its an Arab vs a european vs Indian vs Bangladeshi etc. I was told by a Saudi that the value of a Bangladeshi life is less than $100.

I hope you kicked him in the b******s and asked him the value of that.

I hope you kicked him in the b******s and asked him the value of that.

He wasn't indicating that he was proud of it when he said it, they aren't all <Fox News> Evil <Fox News>.

Besides, kicking a Saudi in the b******s is probably a death sentence.