By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Hotels - Central London

muleskinner

I stayed in the Corinthia when I went to London on business in December - its absolutely brilliant. Lovely rooms, lovely food, beautiful hotel and great service. It's not cheap like but you get what you pay for.

Edited by Leo No.8

I stayed in the Corinthia when I went to London on business in December - its absolutely brilliant. Lovely rooms, lovely food, beautiful hotel and great service.

how much for the room? foods not an issue and we we are having to make an early dart north to go to an eighteenth birthday bash on the saturday so probably wont even make breakfast.

1 night, going to a wedding so will hardly be in the hotel, dont fancy paying hundreds tbh which looks to be the case round the mall/piccadilly. happy for a cab ride to reduce the cost a bit.

Travelodge by London Bridge?.You'll be out on the piss,no need for a top hotel.

how much for the room? foods not an issue and we we are having to make an early dart north to go to an eighteenth birthday bash on the saturday so probably wont even make breakfast.

Know what mate it's probably not worth it if you're hardly going to spend any time there! If you want to impress the mrs for a romantic weekend or something it's a good one :)