By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Belle and Sebastian

New York Red

I remember them well. I have an album with all the music from that Robinson Crusoe series. Really evocative.

Belle and Sebstoen was a little bit girly, as was White Horses which was often shown at them same time - but that had one of the best feem toons ever.

Edited by charlie clown

Heidi was boss.

"Heidi. Get down from there, child. Peter's here to see you. With the goats."

Belle and Sebastian was a cartoon in my day. Was it a live action thing when you old-timers were kids?

Other than Godzilla, it was probably the most poorly dubbed show in history. I think the voice over guy couldn't actually speak English.

Remember the Singing Ringing Tree as well? Eastern European production with a laughably brilliant bear costume.

My God. Great memory mate. That show was really f*cked up. That must have cost the BBC about two quid an episode to buy.

I don't think I understood any of it, but I watched it anyway.

Remember the Singing Ringing Tree as well? Eastern European production with a laughably brilliant bear costume.

And that Little Mole thing.

Flash Gordon was also great back in the school holiday, but the guns on teh space ships were rubbish. The shots they fired never got any where near the other ship, just fell out the end of the barrel and went straight down.

You'd watch al that and then Why Don't You came on and when that was finished you went out side or stayed in to watch the cricket!!

Edited by Buzz

The banana splits was the best saturday morning telly ever

ever

Oh no! It's the Dilly Sisters!!

How much acid must the writers have dropped before writing that stuff? I wonder where their little six-wheeled cars are now. I'd love to have one of them. Great show.

Personally, I liked Tiswas better. Absolute insanity and some great guests and presenters.