By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Luis Suarez

smithdown

• Replies 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful performance from him today.

Besides that, I noticed that he was on his feet immediately after every challenge and didn't see him making any appeals to the ref at all. Think he is trying to change his approach. It'll take a bit before he gets results though.

Hopefully, referees will soon enough be collectively embarrassed at how many wrong calls they get that are going on the replay over and over with him to start giving him his dues.

Wonderful performance from him today.

Besides that, I noticed that he was on his feet immediately after every challenge and didn't see him making any appeals to the ref at all. Think he is trying to change his approach. It'll take a bit before he gets results though.

Hopefully, referees will soon enough be collectively embarrassed at how many wrong calls they get that are going on the replay over and over with him to start giving him his dues.

I think he's realised he's going to get nothing unless he is butchered to death in the box. No point in goig after the refs these days. Nice to see him have a smile with the ref at the end as he got the ball.

On another note, he is now 2nd in the goalscoring charts, only behind Demba Ba who is on one more with 6 goals (still flabbergasted no one exercised his clause this summer).

There might be hope for him as a goalscorer yet. Hopefully, he will gain some confidence and composure from today to build on. He's been stressed out trying too much lately.

That goal properly took the p1ss. Must be smart to be able to do that for Liverpool.

Haha!

There's about four or five fouls there.

I wonder why the Norwich lad hit the deck, ref? Could it be cos he stumbled into him as if he couldn't be without him?

" Holding my hands up, ref ! This is accidental " as he runs into the back of Suarez.