By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Paralympics Opening Ceremony

Tommok

Unfortunately I tuned in just in time to see the parade of athletes, and was fast asleep before any of the good stuff.

Between this and the olympics opening ceremony I've decided that the Ukraine is full of hot chicks.

Edited by cymrococh

Only got to the end of the parade and then conked out.

Jon Snow was boss though, couldn't resist interrupting to inject political history into everything, seemed to be having to check himself from wondering if everyone competing had been injured in some sort of civil war or cross border skirmishes. The only time he shut himself up was after piling it on about Georgia 'which of course has its own history of strife and violent conflict...and now here's Germany!...er...um'. If there was no recent war to comment on he'd tell us when their Prime Minister had snuffed it. The man is just chocker head to toe with the news.

Between this and the olympics opening ceremony I've decided that the Ukraine is full of hot chicks.

It is you know.

I went with school on some bizarre Britsih Council founded jolly a few years back and it was great. Deputy Head in one of the schools we visited was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't really had a clue what's been going on in the closing ceremony but it's looked pretty good.

Are Coldplay with guests the only music act? Seems a bit of a s*** idea that

Edit: Coldplay have finally f***ed off

Edit 2: Ah ffs they're back

Edited by TommoK

I enjoyed that extended Coldplay gig, but this was because I had the subtitles on so I could closely follow the lyrics and loudly criticise every last bleedin meaningless empty sh*te thing he comes out with, cos that's all he does, cos they're completely sh*t at songs.

• 4 months later...