By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

One for all you catholics out there

Cobs

Yeah, we've all had our bit of fun. Its time to leave the Catholic Church alone over this now. They've suffered enough.

Indeed, we should stop making s*** jokes about white South Africans because they have suffered enough as well.

My preference would be crack on with both, just make the jokes original and funny.

Edited by kop205

Edit: A bit harsh, I know, but there shouldn't be a statute of limitations on pointing out what c*nts nearly the entire hierachy of that church have been.

yeah I don't really have an issue with the criticism of the church itself more that the specific example was s*** and old

Indeed, we should stop making s*** jokes about white South Africans because they have suffered enough as well.

My preference would be crack on with both, just make the jokes original and funny.

Make all the white south african jokes you like. Just make sure to include the white bit in future or it'll come across as bigoted. Like your mate matty.

I also withdrew that comment as overly harsh, but you crack on.

Edited by DanielS

Make all the white south african jokes you like. Just make sure to include the white bit in future or it'll come across as bigoted. Like your mate matty.

I also withdrew that comment as overly harsh, but you crack on.

Yeah, peas in a pod me and matty.

And you edited whilst I was posting mine. I'm not a mind reader, though fair enough I could have edited it accordingly I suppose.

So I'll withdraw mine and amend it to a statute of limitations crack instead cos it can equally apply.

Edited by kop205

Edit: A bit harsh, I know, but there shouldn't be a statute of limitations on pointing out what c*nts nearly the entire hierachy of that church have been.

been some very decent priests and obviously huge numbers of c**** in there....though Id probably say that the majority just went along doing what they thought was their duty....preaching a fairy tale.

Edited by Ostrich Man