By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

George Galloway

Flight

Interesting article :

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/still-standing-george-galloway-reveals-why-his-staunchly-leftist-outlook-is-still-invariably-right-7848557.html

Anyone know anything about him from personal experience (not from the press or watching Big Brother) ?

Few years ago I used to pick the wife up from work at 11 oclock at night and used to listen to his radio show.

He was very good, even though I dont agree with a lot he stands for, he puts his arguments across very well.

A bit like this.

he gave Kenny loads of abuse on twitter for defending Suarez.

He has a very inflexible approach to thinking on most subjects as far as I can tell, which probably works very well as a political orator where you have to win an argument. I wouldn't trust him in any sort of powerful office though. Not a problem solver or a creative thinking type is he ?

How should he dress exactly?

In a Mao sack!

Nothing wrong with his style, but did once have to raise a big eyebrow when he ranted about the immorality of seeing a suit for sale at £2000, wasn't entirely clear if it was a tirade against capitalism and wealth, or if he was sore about how much he'd spent that day

Edited by Rimbeux

Cares only about George Galloway, horrible egotistical opportunistic man.

Correct - when he is right, it's not because he's right, it's because it's just something that is right but happens to coincide with what gets George Galloway more publicity.

If he had any principles and integrity he'd be a great politcian, as it is he just a soap box snake oil salesman.

(Edit - not based on any personal knowledge of the guy whatsoever)

Edited by charlie clown

I think it said it all when he was shown to have the lowest Westminster attendance rate of any MP. Happy to take the cash and associated raise in profile but not willing to represent his constituents in the place that matters.

Edited by cymrococh

Well, it was in the context of a competition/task where he'd been told he had to do it.

It's not as if he just happened to be doing it and the camera caught him.

as weird as him wearing lycra and dancing the robot with pete burns?

well, as you can see I'm not a big brother fan just happened to see that one where he was doing that cat thing and thought wtf. Anyways, wouldn't do that in front of Rula Lenska for a f***ing big clock never mind on the telly

Well, it was in the context of a competition/task where he'd been told he had to do it.

It's not as if he just happened to be doing it and the camera caught him.

It wasn't really part of a task was it?

I'm sure they were just sat off and he started doing it. I know he was in lycra for the task like. But i'm sure from memory they were sat around waiting for their bit and started doing weird stuff

It wasn't really part of a task was it?

I'm sure they were just sat off and he started doing it. I know he was in lycra for the task like. But i'm sure from memory they were sat around waiting for their bit and started doing weird stuff

Yes it was, they had to act something out and he very quickly said, "Would you like me to be the cat......?" and just went straight into cat mode.

Edited by Buzz

We all have the capacity to pretend to be a cat, it was nothing.

They should have asked him to pretend he was tripping while at a car boot sale.

:lol: Barrymore was doing that wasnt he? Not as part of a task, just in general.

Galloway is a very charismatic speaker but a deeply unpleasant man.