By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

A New Red Arrives

Leo No.8

11:14am this morning by c-section, Mum and baby doing well. We have called him Harry. Big lad he is, 8 pounds 10 ounces and 54cm in length.

The newborn vests and pyjamas we took in for him don't fit! Just ecstatic - feel incredibly blessed, him arriving the day after a sensational Torres double in a win over Chelsea completed a very nice few days for me that I won't ever forget. My daughter seems so big now, Harry is big for a newborn but seems tiny when I hold him.

He is going to be a big centre half like his Dad, but hopefully be a lot better and play for Liverpool one day!

Edited by Leo No.8

11:14am this morning by c-section, Mum and baby doing well. We have called him Harry. Big lad he is, 8 pounds 10 ounces and 54cm in length.

The newborn vests and pyjamas we took in for him don't fit! Just ecstatic - feel incredibly blessed, him arriving the day after a sensational Torres double in a win over Chelsea completed a very nice few days for me that I won't ever forget. My daughter seems so big now, Harry is big for a newborn but seems tiny when I hold him.

He is going to be a big centre half like his Dad, but hopefully be a lot better and play for Liverpool one day!

Congratulations, Leo !!! Another bairn to add to your family. All the best to mother and son. Fantastic news

I weighed nearly 11lbs at birth. My mother has never really forgiven me.

Congratulations Leo, you must be buzzing. We had a baby girl a couple of weeks ago on 18.11.10, we've called her Emma. She was a 9 pounds 6 ounces skinny thing, not a shred of fat on her, just so incredibly long she's off the chart. Our three year old girl was the same at birth so we've had the same set of newborn stuff which we've failed twice now to use.

They're brilliant aren't they. Can't stop staring at mine. Just need some sleep now!