Jump to content
I am no longer developing resources for Invision Community Suite ×
The future for YNWA.TV ×
By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

That Stan Kroenke fella now has 29.9% of the club. Once he gets to 29.99% he'll have to make an offer for the remaining shares.

 

I'll put good money on him being another better American owner than our two clowns :angry:

Edited by Swipe
Posted
To be fair, Villa fans are beginning to get a bit pissed off with Lerner and Cleveland Browns fans hate him.

 

They don't know they are born, they are in better shape with him than they were before and he hasn't lumped millions of debt on board.

Posted

I'd be concerned if I was a Gooner; last week he sat at the AGM and point-blankedly (and childishly) refused to say anything when asked if he planned on getting the 29.99%. He had the Chair state they were happy with the ownership and weren't looking for a change.

 

But I guess being a bit sly & arrogant is still better than having G&H.

Posted

They were saying on R5 yesterday that he's playing a waiting game now. When he hits 30%, he has to buy the shares at the highest price he paid in the last year. He seems to be waiting for that price (forget how much it was) to drop off the radar so he can make a cheaper offer

Posted
To be fair, Villa fans are beginning to get a bit pissed off with Lerner and Cleveland Browns fans hate him.

 

I'll happily swap them G&H for him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...