By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Jermaine Pennant

psl

I think Pennant should now be brought back into the first team squad. I don't care what everyone on here says, he is capable of putting in good performances and has done so in a red shirt. We're not exactly overloaded at right midfield and I reckon Rafa therefore needs to bring him back into his thinking. Not much point paying him £40k a week or whatever and refusing to play him as a matter of principle.

I think he was only being frozen out of the first team to try and persuade him he didnt have a future here, now hes here until January at least your right hes good enough to be part of the first team squad. Whatever people think about him and im not his greatest fan at least hes a proper right winger.

I still think Kuyt is above him in the pecking order and personally id like to see Babel given a go on the right but after those 2 hes our best option (if we're assuming Stevie isn't going to play there) and if we go 4-4-2 hes certainly a better option than Kuyt there.

If we're going to play 442 then Pennant should defo be involved. I can understand it if he's left out if we were playing what we did at the end of last season but not in a 442. Im surprised he's been left out so much since he got back from that injury because he was impressive before it.

If we're going to play 442 then Pennant should defo be involved. I can understand it if he's left out if we were playing what we did at the end of last season but not in a 442. Im surprised he's been left out so much since he got back from that injury because he was impressive before it.

I really think that was Rafa telling him to f*** off. He can't really keep that up for the next four months though.

Guest GrandpaSimpson

No point leaving him out in the cold now, no matter how tempting it is.

Rafa's treatment of players is f***ing disgusting though.

No point leaving him out in the cold now, no matter how tempting it is.

Rafa's treatment of players is f***ing disgusting though.

Would you just give it at rest with all the negative s****? Do you ever get tired of being so miserable all the time?

Guest GrandpaSimpson

There's ways of dealing with unwanted players and then there's Rafa's way of f***ing them out.

When people actually click that Rafa wont ever win us the league, you all might start agreeing, but until that time, feel free to keep your head in the sands.

Rafa has a lot of good qualities, but he's got more bad than good IMO.

Guest GrandpaSimpson
Would you just give it at rest with all the negative s****? Do you ever get tired of being so miserable all the time?

If you don't like, don't read, don't reply. How about that?

There's ways of dealing with unwanted players and then there's Rafa's way of f***ing them out.

When people actually click that Rafa wont ever win us the league, you all might start agreeing, but until that time, feel free to keep your head in the sands.

Who, in your opinion, will win us the league?

But what would you know?

Guest GrandpaSimpson
Who, in your opinion, will win us the league?

Manager wise?

There's quite a few - Hiddink, Jose, Capello are quality managers.

Even Trappatoni! :lol:

I like Rafa, but do you not agree in the last couple of years, every season seems the same? It's like he makes the same mistakes at the start of the season, messes around with the team, rotates or whatever, then finally sticks to a formation, our form picks up, we put points on the board and he's safe for another season.

Riera isn't that much of an inspiring signing, but lets see if he can make a difference. There's too much average players in the team, that we are relying on as FIRST TEAMERS. Kuyt, Benny, Lucas, Arbeloa. Jury is still out on Keane, Dossena but they need time I suppose. Would like to see Agger at the back.

Too many average players have been signed, I used to think he knew what he was doing with these kind of players, but signing Voronin for example and quickly getting rid, tells me he's just buying as many cheap players as he can and hopes they work out (Josemi, Kronkamp etc).

Guest GrandpaSimpson
That's the way to do it!

Unfortunately the preferred option of selling them to the butchers was ruled out due to legal advice-

Man-management is a very important tool IMO.