By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Anelka

I hope this is the preface to a "...let's sign Anelka/he had a good game for us once..." type of megathread

Saw his name mentioned more than once in the players that we should'nt have let go thread, He is a decent striker, but not really near the quality of a top four team

There was a reasonably large "Sign Anelka" bandwagon when he was moving to Chelsea in January.

Two goals is a s**** return thus far.

To be fair he's hardly had a kick and when he has he's played out of position.

Still think he's a quality player personally.

I'm disappointed Eric, standards are slipping. Think of all those kids on the forum who look up to you and admire the perseverence and passion with which you have defiled Diouf's name in the past. Those poor kids who had nothing but the certainty that any reference to Diouf would be put down in the way it deserved. Those kids who lived in admiration and longed to emulate their hero when they were old. What is to become of them, now their hero has decided to just ignore comments about Diouf willy-nilly, who can no longer be arsed to put in the hard work and perspiration necessary. I feel for those kids eric, i feel for them.

Godammit, WILL NO ONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

I'm disappointed Eric, standards are slipping. Think of all those kids on the forum who look up to you and admire the perseverence and passion with which you have defiled Diouf's name in the past. Those poor kids who had nothing but the certainty that any reference to Diouf would be put down in the way it deserved. Those kids who lived in admiration and longed to emulate their hero when they were old. What is to become of them, now their hero has decided to just ignore comments about Diouf willy-nilly, who can no longer be arsed to put in the hard work and perspiration necessary. I feel for those kids eric, i feel for them.

Godammit, WILL NO ONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

I'm saving up all my anger for the inevitable moment when he leaves Bolton at the end of this season and signs a new contract with Middlesborough or someone like that and I have to put up with the c***rag for the next 4 years.

Guest Raisbeck

Hes clearly not s*** though is he?

Hasnt happened for him at Chelsea yet but he has got a good scoring record per games in the Premiership.

Not a patch on our Torres, but he aint s***.

His poor spells with us and currently at Chelsea obviously pull his average down but I still reckon he aint s***!

but he is far from being world class, I wouldn't swap him with Kuyt and I would rather have crouch instead of him

I'm saving up all my anger for the inevitable moment when he leaves Bolton at the end of this season and signs a new contract with Middlesborough or someone like that and I have to put up with the c***rag for the next 4 years.

http://www.ynwa.tv/forum/index.php?s=&...t&p=2101656

that's what happens when people aren't put in their place. it's going to be diouf for prime minister next

Guest Kaizer

Anelka`s Premier League stats are decent but far from great.

96/97: 4 matches - 0 goals

97/98: 26 matches - 6 goals

98/99: 35 matches - 17 goals

-------------------------------------------

01/02: 20 matches - 4 goals

02/03: 38 matches - 14 goals

03/04: 32 matches - 16 goals

04/05: 19 matches - 7 goals

--------------------------------------------

06/07: 35 matches - 11 goals

07/08: 18 matches - 10 goals

07/08: 14 matches - 1 goal