By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Just back from the match

Tetti

and hardly feeling a thing. Very strange. Last night's result made my decision whether to go so hard, that I was not even that bothered when they scored. Of course I was when we did.

Nice journey home stuffed in a packed train carriage with the ugly lot. No other Red in there with me. Got all the usual songs, Murderers, robbed your own fans, killed your own fans etc. But the strange thing was, I put my scarf back on, stared them down and smiled at them and one by one they stopped it. One big, 'ard ugly git with sweat pouring down his face was so shocked at the balls of a sole female in the carriage hearing all this that once he clocked me he could not look me in the eye. :lol:

Nice little ditties about their rivals at WHU. Avram and Roman would have been delighted to hear that. Then a few Unionist ditties and they had run through the full gamut of utter ugliness.

We did share a chorus of who the f*** are Man Utd though.

Welcome to Moscow boys, Hope you get all you wished for and more :hmm:

Been home a while. I was sitting in with that shower of sh*te tonight - was better than I thought, but I was in Corporate so there shouldn't have been any problems, and there weren't.

Did laugh at one stupid little c*** though - about 20 years old, singing "Murderers" and laughing about how clever he was. I quietly asked him why he was calling Liverpool fans murderers and he just shrugged and said "dunno, it's just funny init?" Sums them up - stupid little c***s.

Paul, i only watched it from the boozer mate but it looked fkin terrible there.. they're fkin s***e fans.. i can't believe last night - i'm sick as a fkin pig..

There's nothing special about them - certainly nothing good, but to be honest they're bad but not the worst I've ever come across.

I had a decent bit of banter with one or two of them, even when they thought they were going out - and a really good laugh with the few Reds dotted about in our area - being behind enemy lines together is a real bond! But then again, I am sure it would have been different in the Matthew Harding/West Lower/Shed but I was in a £160 seat. Good value though because for my money I got ... access to a pay bar and clean bogs. F'kin joke of a Club, but that's modern football. £160 a seat and you get f'ck all!!

There's nothing special about them - certainly nothing good, but to be honest they're bad but not the worst I've ever come across.

I had a decent bit of banter with one or two of them, even when they thought they were going out - and a really good laugh with the few Reds dotted about in our area - being behind enemy lines together is a real bond! But then again, I am sure it would have been different in the Matthew Harding/West Lower/Shed but I was in a £160 seat. Good value though because for my money I got ... access to a pay bar and clean bogs. F'kin joke of a Club, but that's modern football. £160 a seat and you get f'ck all!!

Sorry, I may have missed this, but can you just clarify for everyone here that you were in the expensive corporate seats that cost £160?

They were £160 seats - I don't think I mentioned how much or even if I paid for them, did I?

Who gives a f*** what I paid anyway - the fact that the whole of their East Middle Tier is corporate and there are loads of people regularly paying that for a seat at footy is the point. Season tickets in the bit I was in last night cost more than £2,500 a year and that just entitles you to 19 Legaue games - if you want Cup tickets, that's another £160 per game. It's the way the game is going and it's sh**.

They were £160 seats - I don't think I mentioned how much or even if I paid for them, did I?

RP and offspring in "bunking in" shocker :ohmy:

:cool:

Apart from having damaged my voice screaming for ages when we equalised, I feel just fine today. Cancelled my flight to St Petersburg, can't reach Aeroflot yet to cancel the onward flight and the hostel room for two is still to be ditched.

So my bank balance and my head are in better shape than yesterday.

I might even get round to watchign Athens soon

RP and offspring in "bunking in" shocker :ohmy:

:cool:

(Fortunately for me) it's not what you now :lol:

Just adding up the cost of last night

4 tickets £640

Petrol £25

Food & Drinks £100

Programmes - included in the price of the ticket (or "free" as A@A would say!), what a bargain

More than £850 for a match. Aye it's still a working man's game at Chelsea.

Edited by RP