By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Only thing that annoyed me tonight

Guest GrandpaSimpson

Guest Raisbeck
"problems with his hamstring"

fair enough then, Babel is a more than able sub and if youre injured, youre injured.

Guest Raisbeck
Not according to Richard Keys though.

He'd rather have another dig

surprised keys and gray have got time to talk, there are people lining up to suck them both off in the other thread.

What annoyed me was bringing on the waste of space that is Pennant and leaving Crouch on the bench (again).

I wonder how effective Crouch would have been given the ref calling everything where the challenge was slightly off the ground.

Having to bring Skrtel off limited Rafa's options, Having said that I still wonder why Pennant before Babel.

Guest Anders Honoré
pennant???? why??

he's been boss in the last two league games. rewarded for it, same way crouch was against Arsenal.

Would have preferred Babel to come on at that point, but I can see the merit for putting on pennant. been good lately.

In hindsight, babel showed that even in flashes he is on another level though.

I wonder how effective Crouch would have been given the ref calling everything where the challenge was slightly off the ground.

Having to bring Skrtel off limited Rafa's options, Having said that I still wonder why Pennant before Babel.

Is correct...the question was who to bring on first, Pennant or Babel....mind you...I'm not sure I believe that Torres was injured but I support Rafa whatever. p.s. Hicks out!

What annoyed me was bringing on the waste of space that is Pennant and leaving Crouch on the bench (again).

Awwwww, you poor thing

What annoyed me was Riise's own goal, his second leg performance, and Sami's cheap penalty

Guest Sabre

What annoyed me was two blatant pens not given to us. The Makalele handball and the Hyypia incident at their end. Ah well, I feel surprisingly ok about this. Would have hated a final against the Mancs.

I went to the game so I haven't seen anything of the TV coverage so far.

What really annoyed me is;

1. The Liverpool fans who decided to leave after Chelsea's 3rd goal. My consolation was that they missed Babel's cracker!!

2. The Chelsea fans who even after we applauded their team and supporters after the 3rd goal, they still sung about our "crap support" and "murderers". Just shows you how bitter they still are about the two previous semis.

3. People criticising Rafa on here today. His tactics in the 2nd half were magnificent and almost won us the game.

There were so many "if onlys" last night but I came away feeling proud of my team and utter contempt for the Chelsea fans, who mistakenly believe this will last for ever.