By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

adebayours goal celebrations

Guest Anders Honoré

The celebration after he scored against us was the most despicable I have seen in many years.

I filed him under 'irreversible twot' after that.

its the way he goes to the crowd and goes no no no, and points to whoever set him up or something. telling people how to celebrate a goal. then he does his window licking rain dance or whatever it is. he gets a maximum 10 on the c*** scale.

its the way he goes to the crowd and goes no no no, and points to whoever set him up or something. telling people how to celebrate a goal. then he does his window licking rain dance or whatever it is. he gets a maximum 10 on the c*** scale.

why didnt he just celebrate with Walcott?

Thought i'd missed something heinous while staring into my pint - his celebrations could be better, like, but I was more annoyed at the goal.

At least it's not like Ince and Gigg's old routine, or Lee Sharpe's for that matter - they were c*nty celebrations.

how can you not have seen his celebration after he scored against us? the camera was on him for about 20 seconds and the other celebrations youre on about don't even come close in c***ishness, seriously.

At the time obviously gut wrenching but looking back that celebration is f***ing hilarious. He realised no one joined in with his f***ing little dance and so gets all high and mighty pointing at Wallcot!

how can you not have seen his celebration after he scored against us? the camera was on him for about 20 seconds and the other celebrations youre on about don't even come close in c***ishness, seriously.

Nah you're wrong - they're well more c*nty.

Dunno why I missed it - busy pub, emotions high, was with Matty, he may have been crying.

Edited by Stanley Leisure

Guest Prongsy

He scores so many tap ins, I've not totted them up but bar a few decent goals (that stunner at spurs comes to mind) he just taps the goals in with his foot or head.

He did another ridiculous routine with some other bellend after scoring against Derby. I think it may have been the sixth goal as well :rolleyes:

Which would have been his hat trick goal, to be fair.

Not disputing his laughable c***iness in any way