By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Sound the alarms

Sinos

Provocative posts made early on a Sunday morning are often the result of a "tired and emotional" Saturday evening.

Do you want to take the chance with that t*** Hicks running round shooting his mouth off?

Edited by Sinos

I am not doubting CTR, and many people on RAWK hold him in high regard, but didn't he post something early morning a while back and then downplay it a bit the next day as he had had a few to drink the night before.

I can't see either side in the argument wanting to get rid of Rafa, especially at this stage of the season, although I accept that Rafa himself may well be so p*ssed off with everything that he might want to walk. Any show of support from the fans for him would always be a good idea, but he will get that anyway.

I know the past week off the field has been full of poison, but maybe that's the way it needs to be if we are to lance the boil that is the ownership question. Bring it to a head now. We all know that next season's transfers, if they have not already been sorted, are being done now, and we need certainty at the top in order to complete our share. Nobody else will wait for FIFA's window. If we have to wait until the summer to resolve this dispute we may well miss out again on our top targets.

it may be a case of Rafa wanting to go himself. speculation on my part of course but who can blame him for getting fed up?

Doesn't make sense based on the ctr posts

Considering there is no evidence at this point that either side actually wants him out - especially now, this all seems a bit daft.

:rolleyes:

Yes, fyds. It is hard to imagine our current owners doing anything even a bit daft.

Men of reason they are.

Considering there is no evidence at this point that either side actually wants him out - especially now, this all seems a bit daft.

really.. if we are being honest i think youve been nothing but optimistic is all these wranglings since the start of Hicks and Gillett trumping DIC to now and have changed position retrospectively.. Id say that is a bit daft... Is it normal for Rafa not to give a press conference.. this club is a shambles and we need a clean break from everyone other than Rafa

really.. if we are being honest i think youve been nothing but optimistic is all these wranglings since the start of Hicks and Gillett trumping DIC to now and have changed position retrospectively.. Id say that is a bit daft... Is it normal for Rafa not to give a press conference.. this club is a shambles and we need a clean break from everyone other than Rafa

Rafa didn't give a press conference because it would have gone like this.

Rafa, Tom Hicks asked for Rick Parry's resignation today, in the letter he cites that you gave him professional reasons why you felt Rick was not up to the job. Care to comment.

I prefer to talk about the game tomorrow

Rafa, in this boardroom struggle are you on the side of Hicks or Gillett

I prefer to talk about the game tomorrow

etc ......

Too much off field drama to get the journalists to focus on the game. No point in the PC. Nothing sinister jsut common sense.

Boardroom spats amongst each other i think Rafa could just about put up in the short term.

Undermining his decision on transfers is a completely different matter and totally unworkable for him. Once again, Hicks needs to build some serious bridges or Rafa will walk.

What "disturbing news" has he posted? Doesn't he just say that, in his opinion, another Rafa support day would be a wise idea given the latest shenanigans?

It doesn't need some poster on RAWK to allude to this for anyone to believe it does it?

If the stories are true Rafa is gonna be seriously p*ssed.

If Rafa does feel that he can not work here anymore because of the people at the top I think that it will be a really really sad day for this club. I would find it seriously hard to support the club with the same enthusiasm and passion as I have always done. Rafa encapsulates everything I love about this football club and is an example to all supporters everywhere. He is the heartbeat of our club. I genuinely get sad when I think of the possibility of him going.

Can see why Rafa would want to walk after the powers that be around him have disintegrated over the past 8 months and the man who, until now, was getting constant flak in the media and sometimes his own fans was the manager himself despite having to work in the most farcical of situations.

But at the moment he is unsackable, be it Hicks/Gillet or DIC. Whoever owns the club knows that they have to give Rafa funds or he walks and the fans cause more uproar. Rafa is the glue holding the club together at the moment and he knows that and surely knows that we think that too. Hopefully.

If the stories are true Rafa is gonna be seriously p*ssed.

Sounds like he is. Ive said it before CTR is not a wind up artist. Like many others he is getting good information that just doesn't pan out because of the insanity of our owners and their vanity.

Guest Rafa's Receding Hairline

I wouldn't blame it if Rafa resigned. These b******s really are clueless... raping the club I love and making me watch every single thing.

They can all f*** off.... Gillett, Hicks and especially Parry and Moores for bringing them in here in the first place. Clueless **** s.

CTR has called it wrong before, from his posts he seems to insinuate that Benitez is in some sort of iminent danger which plainly makes no sense at all and he gives absolutely no reason to substantiate his comments. Hicks is not insane and wouldnt replace Benitez now. There's some very heavy s*** stirring going on and attempts to destabilise the club. This is getting very dirty. I dont know what to believe but neither would I jump to any conclusions - Hicks could react badly I suppose if he felt Benitez had sided with Gillet