By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

So Saturday then

Guest My Giddy Aunt

Id rest Torres personally, he has worked like a dog for the past 3 games and got a proper kicking for his troubles.

Crouch hasnt played in years and if Voronin is fit then he can earn his money. Be tempted to start Yossi as well as Babel has looked lost for 3 games.

Guest RedLegend

Don't think Gerrard or Torres will play. Crouch might get a start. When do we find out if Masch is getting his suspension added to?

Think you have to rest Torres, and probably Gerrard, Crouch has caused them problems before. We also have to remember that Arsenal will probably have to rest players too, they're short of players as it is and can't afford injuries, so they'll probably rest as many if not more than us, and squad wise we're stronger.

Guest GrandpaSimpson

That 5 point lead over Everton will be 2 after this weekend, you'd think. Still a lot of work to do to get 4th. Put out a good team on saturday and we could pick up a decent point or get a win. Then 4th is surely tied up.

Edited by GrandpaSimpson

The goal difference makes it a 6 point lead effectively its a tough one because obviously getting 4th is vital but its a huge game on the Tuesday. The only plus point is that we play Arsenal again and so they're going to have to rest players too.

But i think players like Crouch, Pennant, Benayoun, Lucas have to play this one.

if Torres or Gerrard plays they'll be flattened inside 5 minutes, as a matter of fact play the womens team just so Wenger has an excuse when his 'boys' lay them out.

Seriously, give the first team a day off. Dont even let them travel.

Fantasy Rafa is gonna be a blast next time out!

Arsenal will be knackered.

Reina

Arbeloa Skrtel Carragher Riise

--------------Lucas--------------Masch

Pennant--------Crouch---------------Kewell/Yossi

Get behind the ball and get a 0-0. Maybe hit them on the break as Crouch gets joy from the Arsenal CBs and Pennant could do a job on Clichy.

Arsenal will be knackered.

Reina

Arbeloa Skrtel Carragher Riise

--------------Lucas--------------Masch

Pennant--------Crouch---------------Kewell/Yossi

Get behind the ball and get a 0-0. Maybe hit them on the break as Crouch gets joy from the Arsenal CBs and Pennant could do a job on Clichy.

Personally I'd pick 11 players, but then I'm not a manager.