By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

So then

Guest Ant

On a scale of 1-10 how nervous are you?

I'm going to say 15, can't remember the last time I was this nervous, so to be on the safe side I am not going to eat something spicy or anything with a rather pungent (sp?) sauce.

:(

Edited by Ant

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not nervous yet, but I think I'll be a nerve-wreck later. Have invited some friends to a pub downtown, and what a blend of mates

1: Me Liverpool fan...

2: Chelsea fan

3: United fan

4: Leeds fan

5: Spurs fan

6: Doesn't care, just wanna hang out with us.

So besides the Chelsea fan who will be sitting in the other end of the pub of course, they will all root for us. But the humiliation could be huge. Anyways, the first tie is not that bad. As long as we don't lose with more than one we should be fine. Still think we can win it, maybe 2-1 2x Torres? Bounce?

Edited by Aggermania

Not nervous yet, but I think I'll be a nerve-wreck later. Have invited some friends to a pub downtown, and what a blend of mates

1: Me Liverpool fan...

2: Chelsea fan

3: United fan

4: Leeds fan

5: Spurs fan

6: Doesn't care, just wanna hang out with us.

So besides the Chelsea fan who will be sitting in the other end of the pub of course, they will all root for us. But the humiliation could be huge. Anyways, the first tie is not that bad. As long as we don't lose with more than one we should be fine. Still think we can win it, maybe 2-1 2x Torres? Bounce?

Why would the united fan cheer for us? and why would the leeds fan cheers for us?

Maybe its different in Denmark. Maybe they can support one club without having to despise their rivals?

Who are your rivals John, in terms of minor celebrity? People like Jade Goody?

Guest Prongsy
:cool: Just ask for Heineken and Chips, they are always the same...

Chips are not the same down here, not even close. They smell faintly of rat piss. I wouldn't touch Heineken, so can't comment, I'd bet that it smells faintly of rat piss though.

Edited by Prongsy

I can't, I don't like it when any united fan wants us to win, it just feels so wrong

What about a United fan wanting Arsenal to win?

Maybe its different in Denmark. Maybe they can support one club without having to despise their rivals?

I can't but some people do, I don't think it has anything to do with Denmark. There are bound to be Liverpool fans rooting for Lampard when he pulls on the England shirt as well. Go figure... It's just as appaling a Black Holes and Revelations... (Starlight my ass)

Edited by Aggermania